RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2012 and Admit card download
rrbkolkata.org-RRB Kolkata,Eastern Railway Recruitment 2012 notification has been released in 2012 for filling up 4179 posts. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 01-10-201. Candidate who are applying should know the complete details like Eligibility criteria like age limit and Education qualifications,Application form,Selection Process,Admit card download, Results,Exam date,Online registration,how to apply,challan form download,Syllabus for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2012-2013.
Total Number of Vacancies in RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2012 for Applying online are 4179. The details of break-up in vacancies is given below:
- Helper-II/Khalashi : 539
- Store Khalashi/ Peon/Sweeper/Safaiwala : 207
- Helper-II : 626
- Helper-II/Khalashi :87
- Chowkidar : 01
- Porter : 285
- Safaiwala/ Waiting Room Bearer/ Peon/Parcel Porter/ W.B.Portar/Station Peon/Call Peon/Chowkidar : 75
- Key man : 01
- Gate man:125
- Marker : 36
- Trackman/Khalashi/ Valve man :1883
- Trolleyman/Chowkidar/Gatekeeper : 177
- Mali/Cook/Peon/ Helper : 10
- Helper (Works/Bridge) : 26
- Hospital Attendent /Ayah/Safaiwala : 77
- Peon : 24
- Date of RRB Kolkata Notification Issued: 16-08-2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Application form: 01-10-2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Application (far flung areas): 16-10-2012
The Examination fee is Rs. 40/- (Rs. Forty) only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD(PH), Women, Minority Communities and Economically Backward Classes/Sections are exempted from payment of examination fee
Education Qualifications required:
Candidates must have at least 10th class or ITI to apply for RRB Kolkata Jobs
Selection will be based on MERIT only. First there will be Written Examination. Candidates to a limited extent, in order of merit, out of those who obtained the prescribed minimum pass marks in Written Examination will be called for Physical Efficiency Test(PET). Those who will qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will have to go through the original document verification. Candidates who will found eligible after Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be called for Medical Examination of relevant standard as shown against each category of post at Page-1 of this notification. There will be no interview
Syllabus of Examination
The question paper for the written examination shall be based on Class 10th standard consisting of multiple choice objective type questions aimed to assess General Knowledge/Awareness, Mathematics and Reasoning etc. There will be no question for checking proficiency in language. Questions will be in Hindi, English, Urdu and Bengali.
How to Apply
Candidates should carefully read the instructions in this Employment Notice before applying for the post, and indicate their preference by indicating number of Post.
- Candidates are required to fill up Application Form (AF) in the format given below. Format of AF should not be changed under any circumstance.
- Application Form (AF) should be made separately on good quality, white, A-4 (210x297mm) size paper on a single sheet using ONE SIDE ONLY.
- Candidates have to fill up required information in Black Gel Ink/Black Ball Point pen in his/her own handwriting.
- AF should be written either in English or Hindi, not in any other Language. The language once selected, should only be used for filling all columns.
- AF has to be duly dated and signed by the candidate.
- Overwriting, cutting, erasing in the AF will lead to rejection of application.
- The photograph should be a size of 4.5 x 3.5 cm. and should be colour photograph. The photograph should be taken without wearing colored glass or Cap and face of the candidate should be clearly visible. If these conditions are not satisfied, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Do not keep any column unfilled, if column/columns is/are not related with you please write N.A. (Not Applicable)into the appropriate box/boxes.