IBPS RRB 2012 How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in Annexure II.
- keep the application fee/ intimation charges remittance details (Transaction details such as Transaction No., Branch Name & Code etc.) ready in case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS/ NEFT / Keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for Pre-Examination Training, Written Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.350/- for
All others Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.450/- for all others