IBPS RRB 2012 Online Application Form
IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is now organizing recruitment for Regional Rural Banks also. Its a very good news people who is writing ibps exam can also apply for RRB’s all over India. Through a single exam a candidate can apply for both public sector banks and RRB’s for the posts of PO, Specialist officers and Clerks. IBPS Online Application Form 2012 for regional rural banks recruitment 2012
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.350/- for
All others Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.450/- for all others
Mode of Fee Payment
Candidates have the option of:
- ONLINE MODE of payment of requisite fees / intimation charges or
- OFFLINE MODE of payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges
(i) payment of fees / intimation charges through CBS branches of the following 6 Public Sector Banks
Bank of Baroda (Account No. 03970200001597), Bank of India (Account No. 005120110000777), Central Bank of India (Account No. 3135147199), Indian Overseas Bank (Account No. 143502000000850), Punjab National Bank (Account No. 985002100046381),
United Bank of India (Account No. 0284053402005) (ii) payment of fees/ intimation charges through NEFT at branches of other 13
Public Sector Banks
(1) Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
(i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(ii) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(iv)Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written examination.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
- For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
OFFLINE MODE (at counters of specified Bank branches):
- Payment of fee/ intimation charges through CBS branches of the following 6 Public Sector Banks Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India – A Format of the fee payment challan(CBS Challan) will be made available on IBPS website. Candidates are first required to take a printout of the fee payment challan from IBPS website and indicate the particular Bank in which they wish to pay fees/ intimation charges.
- Candidates are required to fill in the fee payment challan for any of the above Banks with details such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact No., Category, Post Applied for, Amount deposited, Depositing Branch Name and City etc.
- Candidates can then make payment of the requisite fee/ intimation charges in any branch of the above mentioned Banks.
- Collect the candidate’s copy of the Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please check that the challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the challan by the Branch authorities. Candidates are required to submit the original fee payment challan along with the Call Letter at the time of written examination.