RBI ( Reserve Bank of India ) invites applications for the post of Assistant. The candidate should be Indian citizen, subjects of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan and persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and East African countries or Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania with the intention of permanently settling in India for whom the Certificates have been issued by Government of India proving the citizenship.
Important Dates for Assistants RBI( Reserve Bank of India )- Recruitment 2012
Number of Vacancies for Assistants RBI( Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2012
Eligibility Criteria for Assistants RBI( Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2012
Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the following eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
Age Limit for Assistants RBI( Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2012
The age of the candidates should be between 18 and 28 years candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/03/1984 and not later than 01/03/1994.
Educational Qualification for Assistants RBI( Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2012
As on the date 01-03 -2012 the candidate should at least have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. The Bachelor’s degree should be from the University within the Recruitment Zone as per in the notification
Selection Process for Assistants RBI( Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2012
Selection Process is done in two rounds
- Written Examinations (‘WE’) which is scheduled to be held on Sunday, April 29, 2012
Only such number of candidates will be called for interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in. Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
Scheme of Examination for Assistants RBI( Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2012
The Written Examinations ‘WE’ will be for 200 marks and is of Objective type . The exam consist of five Objective Type tests, they are
- Test of Reasoning (40 marks)
- Test of English Language (40 marks)
- Test of Numerical Ability (40 marks)
- Test of General Awareness (40 marks)
- Test of Computer Knowledge ( 40 marks).
A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately. Roll No. of the candidates successful in ‘WE’ will be available on the Bank’s website and a brief notice thereof will be published in leading newspapers in mid June 2012.
Examination Centers for Assistants RBI( Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2012
Application Fee for Assistants RBI( Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2012
The candidate shall pay an application fee of Rs.385/- (Rupees three hundred eighty five only). No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for Assistants RBI( Reserve Bank of India ) Recruitment 2012
Candidates should have valid email ID. This will help him/her in getting call letter/ interview advices, etc. by e-mail. There are two modes of payment of fee
- PAYMENT OF FEE (OFFLINE PAYMENT)
- PAYMENT OF FEE (ONLINE PAYMENT)
PAYMENT OF FEE (OFFLINE PAYMENT) For RBI Recruitment Assistants 2012
- Candidates have to visit Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in for filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature
- Fill the application carefully. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he/she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. Email & SMS indicating the Registration number and Password will be sent.
- Candidates can reopen the saved data using Registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled complete, candidate should submit the data. Candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- Fee Payment: Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of any one of the banks, viz. Bank of Baroda / Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Central Bank of India / Punjab National Bank / United Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. (For example: If one has registered on 23.02.2012, then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 25th to 28th February, 2012, considering 26th is a non- working day). Once fee paid, the registration process is completed.
- Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
Online Payment of Fee for RBI Recruitment 2012 for Assistants
- Follow first three steps given above in offline payment.However, fee payment challan will not be generated and fee payment will have to made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; Candidates can take a printout for their record.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed, Candidates may register again. Candidates may then revisit Online Application link and fill in their application details again and make payment online.