Rajasthan PWD Recruitment 2012 For Civil and Electrical Jr. Engineers
The Public Works Department (PWD) has a glorious history in the development of the state since pre independence. The department is mainly entrusted with construction and maintenance of Roads, Bridges and Government buildings etc. PWD has released an advertisement of notification for recruitment of 586 Junior Engineers in civil and electrical degree and diploma. Candidates who are interested have to check all the details regarding the recruitment like eligibility criteria, application fee, bank form/challan form download, registration process online , salary, written exam pattern, syllabus and important dates
If applicant is appearing for final exam of required technical qualifying degree Or final result of such exam is awaited then append text ‘(APP)’ after the name of qualifying technical Degree/Exam Name ( i.e. B.E. Civil (APP)) and fill the aggregate percentage marks of all other years in prescribed column. You can apply for more than One Type of Post. You have to deposit separate fee and get separate token No.s for each Post to be applied.
- Last date for Deposition of Application Fee : 22-Jun-2012
- Last date for Submission of Online Application : 22-Jun-2012
- Final Exam Date is July 1st 2012 :
Exam Timings :
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree and Junior Engineer (Electrical) Degree the exam is held between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) Diploma and Junior Engineer (Electrical) Diploma the exam is held between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Total Vacancies for different posts : 586
Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree : 454
Junior Engineer (Civil) Diploma : 114
Junior Engineer (Electrical) Degree : 14
Junior Engineer (Electrical) Diploma : 4
Application or Examination Fee
- Rs 500 for General & Creamy Layer
- Rs 250 for OBC and SBC
- Rs 125 for SC, ST and PH (Physically Handicapped)
Online Application Form Submission Procedure /Registration Process
Applications received through prescribed online portal will only be accepted.
There are two ways to pay examination fee and get the Token Number
- From e-Mitra/CSC Centres
- From Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking
1. From e-Mitra/CSC Centres
- Go to nearest e-Mitra/CSC centre
- The list of district-wise e-Mitra/CSC centres is available at http://pwd.rajasthan.gov.in/emitra-list.html
- Provide details of Name,Fathers Name, Date of Birth(DD/MM/YYYY), Exam Name, Category as desired bythe e_mItra/CSC kiosk holder along with Fee
- Take print out of the Fee Deposition receipt having 16 digit TOKEN NO. printed on it.
- If you want services of e-MItra/CSC kiosk holder in filling your complete form than you have to pay Rs. 20/- extra (in addition to examination fee) OR
2. From Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking*
- Online Exam Fee Payment mode using eMitra web portal
- For Online e-payment of exam fee and getting
- Token No. , please follow steps mentioned in following link http://pwd.rajasthan.gov.in/epayment of fee-token.pdf
- Enter to PWD Exam Web Portal (http://exampwd.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Click On Apply Online Link
- Fill Up the Unique Token Number and Date of Birth.
- Click On Validate Button
- Fill Up the Online Application Form
Token number is a unique 16 digit No. printed on examination fee deposition receipt/slip generated when you deposit the required examination fee by any prescribed mode (either by E-Mitra/CSC Kiosks or Online payment mode) . When you press apply online button available on PWD exam web portal, the first pop-up form requires Token No. which is allotted to you when you deposit the required examination fee by any prescribed mode (either by E-Mitra/CSC Kiosks or
Online payment mode)
Click here for additional details
- The Question paper will be of objective type
- The Exam will be held for 100 marks
- There will be 100 questions in the paper
- The duration to complete the exam is 2 hours
- All questions carry equal marks i.e., 1 mark(s)
- There will be negative marking
- 20% Questions will be from part A and 80% of questions will be from part B