Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2013 Online Form
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2012-13 notification has been released in 2012-13 for filling up 10,000 Police constables posts. In accordance with Rule-17 of said rules, the notification of inviting online applications for recruitment shall be published in the leading newspapers and police recruitment website www. exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in. Adequate publicity is given in minority areas and Tribal sub-plan (TSP) areas, so that the candidates from these areas are also able to apply on time. The candidate shall be required to submit the prescribed online application form through CSC/ e-mitra Kiosk
Examination Fee Details
Examination fees applicable for online application form are given below
- General/OBC/SBC category candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST category candidates (only for bonafide of Rajasthan) – Rs. 150/-
- Open URL http://emitra.gov.in/ through Internet Explorer.
- If you are not registered user please register through choose option Register Now from Home page.
- Fill all the details ask by the system.
- In Address Details form please select District as JAIPUR, Tehsil AS JAIPUR and Village AS JAIPUR from combo.
- Fill your actual address in address1, address2 and address3 fields.
- In Other Details form Please select Preferred Kiosk District as JAIPUR, Preferred Kiosk as ANY KIOSK from combo.
- After making User ID please login with the user ID and password
- In Service Detail form please select Department AS Police
- Service EXAMINATION FEE will automatically display
- Press <Get Bill Details>
- Fill the details and press <Get Bill>
- Following page will display with entered values:-
Examination Fees ( ) – Rs. /-
Amount Payable (Rs) :
- Press <Pay This Bill>
- Select Payment Medium and press <Continue Payment>. This will get you on payment Gate Way.
- After successful transaction you will get the Receipt Number and Token Number
- Use This Token Number filling the online application on Police Exam Portal.
Online Application Process through E-Mitra Kiosks
- Kiosk holder will enter to e-mitra portal.
- Kiosk holder will deposit the examination fee
- Rs 200 for General/OBC/SBC
- Rs 150 for SC/ST/TSP SC/TSP ST/Saharia ST
- Get Unique Token Number (16 Digits)
- Enter to Rajasthan Police Recruitment Exam Web Portal(http://exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Click On Apply Online Link
- Fill Up the Unique Token Number and Date of Birth.
- Click On Validate Button
- Fill Up the Online Application Form
Benefits of Online Application
- No Need to Stand in Queue for Application Form
- Single Window Facility, No need to go Bank
- You may get copy of your application in your email for your confirmation.
- You may get instant SMS on your mobile for
- Application Submission
- Admit Card
- Any Other Information
Click Here to Download Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2013 Bank Form/Challan form For Payment of Fee