Punjab & Sind Bank PO Application and Challan Form
Punjab and Sind Bank has announced notifications for recruitment of Probationary Officer PO Cadre for the year 2012-13 . The candidates who have taken their IBPS common written exam for PO cadre in November 2011 with a valid score card can apply for the Punjab and Sind Bank PO Recruitment 2012. Candidates have to check with the eligibility criteria, IBPS cut off score before applying and also find out complete details of the notification like Online Application Form , How to Apply, Selection Process, Interview, Important dates like starting date of application submission etc. Applications and Online Registration should be completed before 18-05-2012
Application Fee Details
The application which is non-refundable is Rs. 50/- (Only postage) for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/DISXS/DXS and for all others it is Rs.200/- including postage for probationary officers.
- Through designated CBS Branches of Punjab & Sind Bank, by means of a Payment challan as per the format given on the Bank’s website.
- Through NEFT at any other Bank’s branch
- Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted
- The payment towards application fee through CBS/NEFT can be made between 24.04.2012 and 10.05.2012.
- The CBS fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch. The candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt must be retained with the candidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID/ NEFT UTR No., Branch Code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through website `psbindia.com’
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2011/ November 2011) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank will send call letters for Interview to the short listed eligible applicants through e-mail only. . No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website ‘psbindia.com’.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “PUNJAB & SIND BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.and click on the link “Recruitment”.
In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through branches of the Bank,
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest designated CBS Branch of Punjab & Sind Bank with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in designated CBS Account No. 06061100068285 with Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008 Branch in the name & style of PSB PO RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
The details of fee to be paid is indicated below:
In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through NEFT:
- Go to the nearest branch of any other Bank and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in Account No.06061100068285 with Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008 Branch in the name & style of PSB PO RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012- 13”. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below
- Fill in the NEFT Receipt in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
Candidates may find out the required branch address from the Bank’s website psbindia.com under head List of CBS Branches.
Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT Receipt duly authenticated by the Bank with
- Branch Name & BIC No,
- Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment through CBS) NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT) (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and going to the sub-link titled “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR PUNJAB & SIND BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT- 2012-13” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan/ NEFT Receipt in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
- Original fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt & identity proof along with other certificates will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt/ identity proof & required certificates, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan/ NEFT receipt) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE .
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.