Punjab & Sind Bank Clerk Application and Challan Form
Punjab and Sind Bank has announced notifications for recruitment of clerk Cadre for the year 2012-13 . The candidates who have taken their IBPS common written exam for Clerical cadre in November 2011 with a valid score card can apply for the Punjab and Sind Bank clerical Recruitment 2012. Candidates have to check with the eligibility criteria, IBPS cut off score before applying and also find out complete details of the notification like Online Application Form , How to Apply, Selection Process, Interview, Important dates like starting date of application submission etc. Applications and Online Registration should be completed before 10-05-2012
Application Fee Details
The application which is non-refundable is Rs. 50/- (Only postage) for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/DISXS/DXS and for all others it is Rs.200/- including postage for probationary officers.
- Through designated CBS Branches of Punjab & Sind Bank, by means of a Payment challan as per the format given on the Bank’s website.
- Through NEFT at any other Bank branch
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.psbindia.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for Common Written Examination CWE conducted in November/ December 2011) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview to the short listed eligible applicants through email only.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website ‘psbindia.com’ and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “PUNJAB & SIND BANK SINGLE WINDOW OPERATORS –“A” IN CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through branches of the Bank,
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest designated CBS Branch of the Bank with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos.06061100068286 with Rajendra Place, New Delhi Branch in the name & style of “PSB CLERICAL RECURUITMENT -2012-13”.
The details of fee to be paid is indicated below :
In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through NEFT:
- Go to the nearest branch of any Bank and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in Account Nos.06061100068286 with Rajendra Place, New Delhi Branch in the name & style of “ PSB CLERICAL RECRUITMENT -2012-13”. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below
- Fill in the NEFT Receipt in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT Receipt duly authenticated by the Bank with
- Branch Name & BIC No,
- Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment through CBS) NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT)
- Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and going to the sub-link titled “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR PUNJAB & SIND BANK SINGLE WINDOW OPERATORS-“A” IN CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan/ NEFT Receipt in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan/ NEFT Receipt & identity proof along with other certificates will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan/ NEFT receipt/ identity proof & required certificates, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark-sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan/ NEFT receipt) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.