Punjab Post Officer Recruitment 2012-Application form
Indiapost.gov.in-Punjab Post office notification for Recruitment in 2012 for filling 93 Postal sorting and Postal assistant posts. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria have to submit the application form in prescribed format on or before 01-10-2012.Candidate who are applying should know the complete details like eligibility criteria, age limit,education qualifications required,Syllabus,Online registration,how to apply ,challan form,Online Application form for Punjab Postal Department recruitment.
Total Number of Vacancies in Punjab Post office Recruitment 2012-2013 are 93. The details of break up in vacancies is given below:
- Postal Assistant: 81
- Sorting Assistant: 10
- Postal Assistant for saving Bank & Control Organization: 2
Last Date for Sale Application Closes: 25-09-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 01-10-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application (far flung areas): 11-10-2012
- General and OBC Candidates need to pay 200 Rupees for Examination fee and 50 rupees for Application fee
- SC/ST Candidates no need to pay Examination fee.They have to pay only Application fee of 50 rupees for Application form and it is available at all All Head Post offices and identified Post offices in the Circles from 11-08-2012 to 25-09-2012.
- Candidates must have Intermediate/10+2/12 th class pass with first class marks or with 60 percent
- Should be studied English as a subject in Matriculation and as well as 12th class
Candidates must have at least 18 years and below 27 years as on 01-10-2012 for General category. There will be 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years relaxation in upper age for OBC Candodates and 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Process is based on the performance in Written exam(Aptitude test) and computer typing test.
Punjab Post office Syllabus has General knowledge,Reasoning ability,English and Maths for 100 marks.Each section having 25 marks for 25 questions.
How to Apply:
Applications should be purchased at Head Post offices and identified Post offices in the Circles.After filling it send to given address to reach on or before 01-10-2012 through Speed Post or Registered Post of India Post.To get more details on how to fill and send the application form,please refer the notification,which listed below.
Direct Recruitment Cell,
New Delhi HO,
Download Punjab Post office Recruitment 2012