Preparation Books for SBI Clerk Exam 2014
Books for SBI Clerk Exam 2014: State Bank of India recruits Clerks on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Test and Personal Interview. State Bank of India Clerks selection process is based on written test and Personal Interview. Before going to books, have a look at the SBI clerk exam pattern.
1. General awareness-40 marks
2. Quantitative Aptitude-40 marks
3. Reasoning Ability-40 marks
5. Computer knowledge/marketing aptitude-40 marks
Total Questions: 200
Total Marks: 200
Negative marks: 1/4.
SBI holds entrance exam for the post of clerk at national level. The level of competition will be serious as the candidate from all over India appears for this exam. Thus the candidates have to look into different books in order to cover the syllabus.
SBI CLERK preparation books fully solved in English:
- Ultimate guide for bank clerk CWI/SBI examination 1st edition by Disha experts.
- Complete study package for SBI (Clerk grade examination) 1st edition by Sanjeev Joon.
- SBI and associate banks clerical cadre exam guide 1st edition by RPH edition board.
Best books for SBI clerical exam in Hindi:
- Lakshya clerk exam SBI and associate banks (10 practice papers) (Hindi) 3rd edition by Disha experts.
- SBI clerk grade pariksha (Hindi) 1st edition by sanjeev joon.
SBI model and previous question papers:
- State bank of India: Clerk solved papers & 20 practices sets 1st edition by Arihant.
Target clerk exam SBI and associate banks ( 10 Mock tests) 3rd edition by Disha experts.