POLYCET Web Counselling 2014 and POLYCET Certificate Verification 2014
The Qualified candidates of POLYCET-2014 are informed that admission into Polytechnic will be conducted based on POLYCET Web Counselling 2014. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centers on the day of POLYCET Certificate Verification 2014.
Certificates to be produced for POLYCET Web Counselling 2014
- The qualified candidates of POLYCET-2014 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for POLYCET Certificate Verification 2014 in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates like S.S.C. or its equivalent Marks memo, IV to X Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2014 and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH / CAP / NCC / Sports / Minority /Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
- In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
- CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 150/- While OC / BC / Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- towards Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee (Government Rs.3,800/- and Private Un-aided Polytechnic / 2nd Shift Private Engineering Colleges Rs.15,500/- per annum).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates are as per the orders issued by Governments of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh from time to time. However, these candidates have to pay SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
Schedule for Decentralized POLYCET Certificate Verification 2014 for SC / ST /BC / OC / MINORITIES
(Reporting Time 9.00 AM Every Day)
LAST ++ Means: Including not qualified / not appeared in POLYCET Minority candidates who have already applied to Convenor based on SSC or equivalent Marks.
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I of notification for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for POLYCET Certificate Verification 2014 accordingly.
- ST candidates to attend for POLYCET Certificate Verification 2014 in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, see Annexure -II of notification.
- Candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce certificate of residence and Ration card to take seats available in Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they have to attend for POLYCET Certificate Verification 2014 at Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad only.
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the POLYCET Certificate Verification 2014 only at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan as per the dates given in the Schedule.
* Schedule for centralized POLYCET Certificate Verification 2014 for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo-Indian categories at sanketika vidya bhavan, masabtank, Hyderabad only
(Reporting Time: 9.00 A.M. Every Day)
|Category||Anglo-Indian, PH & CAP||SPORTS & NCC||SPORTS & NCC||SPORTS & NCC|
|Ranks Called||1 – Last||1-60000||60001-120000||120001-Last|
|Schedule for exercising options for POLYCET Web Counselling 2014 is as given under|
|12.06.2014 – 13.06.2014||1||50000|
|14.06.2014 – 15.06.2014||50001||120000|
|16.06.2014 – 17.06.2014||120001||LAST++|
On the last day of schedule, options last exercised by the candidates will be frozen and he/she should take a print out. If candidates wish to change the options once again after freezing, approach any one of the help line centres on 18.06.2014 to modify your frozen options. this is the final opportunity and after this no further change can be done. the options recorded in the server on the last day of POLYCET Web Counselling 2014 will be considered for allotment of seats.
- Allotments will be placed in Website https://polycet.nic.in on 21.06.2014 after 06.00 PM.
- Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- Download the allotment order and challan form for payment of fee.
- Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank / Indian Bank.
- Report to Polytechnic concerned with receipt and allotment order before 28.06.2014 before 05.00 P.M.
- Failure to report by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat. Commencement of class work is on 28.06.2014.
For more details, please visit:
For more details about Special Categories, please visit:
For Rank Card, please visit:
To view last rank admitted in 2013, please visit: