Punjab National Bank Specialist officer Recruitment 2012-Apply Online for 740 vacancies
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Specialist officer Recruitment 2012 through Ibps and written exam, notification issued for 740 Specialist Officer Vacancies in Scale- I, II and III vacancies. Candidates who are eligible as IBPS specialist officer(SO) CWE Qualified candidates need to apply online from 1-08-2012 and the last date to apply online is 17-08-2012. Candidates applying can find out details on pnb specialist officer vacancy like age limit, education qualifications , cut off score required, Challan form download, Online registration, how to apply online, interview centers, Exam date, Online application form for PNB Specialist officer Recruitment 2012.
Dates for Availability of Cash Voucher: from 01-08-2012 to 17-08-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-08-2012
Date of Closure: 17-08-2012
Tentative Date of Written Examination: 14-10-2012
Date for Downloading Call Letters for Written Test: 01-10-2012
Application Fee /Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)
For post codes 01- 07
- SC/ST/PC category candidates Rs 50/- per candidate (only intimation charges)
- General/OBC/EXSM category candidates Rs 400/- per candidate
For post codes 08 – 10
- SC/ST/PC category candidates Rs 20/- per candidate (only intimation charges)
- General/OBC/EXSM category candidates Rs 100/- per candidate
Total Number of Vacancies are 740
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Specialist officer Recruitment 2012 through Ibps Complete Details
- Senior Manager (Law) : 01
- Manager (Credit): 600
- Manager (Security) :18
- Officer (Librarian) : 01
- Fire Officers: 11
- Officer (Printing Technologist): 01
- Officer (Data Analyst):02
- Officer (IT) :35
- Officer (HRD): 20
- Hindi Officers : 51
Candidates requested to see the detailed PNB Specialist officers notification 2012 for further details like age limit and education qualifications required.
Selection for post codes 01 to 7 will be through written test (which may be conducted on-line/ off-line) and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview. The written
test for post codes 01 to 07 shall contain
|Sr.No||Name of the Test||No. Of Ques.||Max. Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||Professional Knowledge||40||90||Composite Time
of 120 minutes
*Only qualifying. The marks will not be reckoned for merit ranking.
How to Apply
Procedure for Depositing Fee
The application fee must be paid in cash, separately for each post at any branch of Punjab National Bank. Before depositing the fee, the candidate must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility criteria of the post(s) for which he is applying and then download a copy of the Cash voucher from our website www.pnbindia.in-Link->Recruitment.. The oucher will be in duplicate. The voucher be filled up and thereafter be presented at any Branch of PNB, along with the application fee. The following details must be entered into both copies of the voucher:
- (i) Candidate’s Name
- (ii) Candidate’s Category
- (iii) Name & Code Number of the branch selected for payment
- (iv) Date of Payment and
- (v) Fee to be paid.
After payment, the candidate must ensure that the transaction ID generated is entered into the voucher. The candidate’s copy of the voucher will then be handed over to him/her Payment of fee should be made from 1.8.2012 to 17.8.2012. The date will be the same for candidates belonging to far-flung areas. NO OTHER MODE OF DEPOSIT OF FEE IS PERMITTED.
Procedure to Apply
- i) Candidates should log onto our website www.pnbindia.in-Link->Recruitment. The candidates must apply online only. NO OTHER MODE IS PERMITTED. After remitting the requisite application fee/ intimation charges candidates should click on the appropriate online application format and fill in the requisite application details.
- ii) The transaction ID provided by the Branch after payment must be quoted in the application and the Original Cash voucher must be produced along with the call letter at the time of the written test. In addition, for Post Codes 01 to 07, before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his photograph and signature as per the specifications given. Candidates should ensure that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications. If the size of the file is more than the specified limit then adjust the settings of the scanner.
- iii) Application Registration on our website will remain open from 1.8.2012 to 17.8.2012. On-line applications are to be processed by a computerized system. It is essential that the application is properly and completely filled in. Candidates should keep a printout of the duly submitted application for future reference.
- iv) The candidate should have a valid personal email id. This will enable him/her to receive call letter/ interview advice etc. by email. For Post Codes 08-10 candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for Common Written Examination CWE conducted in March 2012) is kept active during the currency of the recruitment project. Bank may send call letters/ intimations for Group Discussion/ Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID