ONGC GT Eligibility Criteria – ONGC GT Exam 2012
Oil and natural gas corporation, commonly known as ONGC is a indian based oil & gas company located at Dehradun, India. Recently ONGC has released a notification for recruitment of graduate trainees. Interested candidates can apply by paying application fee with ONGC GT SBI Challan form copy and completing Online Registration Process or by filling online application form. Selection process is purely based on written exam conducted by ONGC. So candidates have to check the Syllabus and Exam pattern of ONGC GT exam 2012. ONGC GT exam date will be on 07th, October for 889 vacancies. Freshers, Electrical Engineers, Electronic Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Petroleum Engineers, Civil Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Computer science Engineers and other graduates can apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2012.
Before applying it is quite important to keenly check with the eligibility criteria in order to avoid disappointment at later stages after applying. So we are providing the eligibilty criteria details like age limit and educational qualifications for different posts.
Candidates must have maximum 30 years as on 26-08-2012 for General category . There will be 5 years of upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years relaxation in upper age for OBC Candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates for all positions, except drilling and cementing.
- Geology: Candidates must have post graduate degree in Geology or M.SC/M.Tech in Petroleum with 60% of marks]
- Geophysics (Surface): Candidates must have 60% of marks in post graduate degree in Geophysics or Physics with Electronics
- Geophysics (Wells): Candidates must have 60% of marks in post graduate degree in Geophysics or Physics with Electronics
- Reservoir: Candidates must have post graduate degree in Geology / Physics /Geophysics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Petroleum Technology or first class graduate degree in Chemical / Petroleum Engineering with 60% marks
- Chemistry: Candidates must have 60% of marks in graduate degree in Chemical Engineering or first class post graduate degree in Chemistry
- Programming: Candidates must have 60% of marks in graduate degree in Computer Engineering or first class post graduate in Computer Applications (MCA)/ Computer Science or B level diploma
- Production: Candidates must have 60% of marks in graduate degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering
- Drilling: Candidates must have 60% of marks in graduate degree in Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering is required.
- Cementing: Candidates must have 60% of marks in graduate degree in Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical: Candidates must have 60% of marks in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical: Candidates must have 60% of marks in Electrical Engineering
- E&T: graduate degree in Electronics / Telecom / E&T Engineering or first class post graduate degree in Physics with Electronics with 60% marks
- Instrumentation: graduate degree in Instrumentation Engineering with 60% marks ]
- Civil: graduate degree in Civil Engineering with 60% marks
- Transport: MBA or Auto/Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks
- Finance & Accounts: Graduate degree with ICWA / CA or first class MBA with specialization in Finance
- HR: 60% marks in MBA with Management/HRD/HRM
- MM: Candidates must have Engineering graduate in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Telecom/E&T/Chemical/Petroleum/Auto mobiles/Instrumentation with 60% marks or MBA with specialization
- Medical: Candidates must have MBBS with registration
- Security: Post graduate degree with 2 years’ service with Armed Forces or Central Police Organization
- Engineering Freshers are eligible to apply for ONGC careers
- MBBS candidates can apply for Medical posts
- MCA and MBA Post graduate candidates also can apply for these Jobs.