Oriental Bank of Commerce PO 2012 – Apply Online
Oriental Bank of Commerce, OBC a leading public sector bank has released notification advertisement pdf for recruitment of PO’s and Agricultural Officers in the year 2012. OBC invites applications from interested candidates who are Indian Citizens for vacancies for posts of Probationary Officers / Agricultural Officers
Opening date for online registration 10.07.2012
Closing Date for online registration (including from far flung areas) 28.07.2012
Payment of application fee 10.07.2012 to 28.07.2012
Application Fee (INCLUDING INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE):
For GEN & OBC Rs.100.00
Others Rs. 20.00
Candidates can pay application fees/ intimation charges through any of the Bank’s CBS branches/NEFT through any other Bank
- Please note that cash, cheques, money orders, postal order, postal stamps etc. will not be accepted.
- The CBS fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch. The candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt must be retained with the candidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID/ NEFT UTR No., Branch Code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories must submit at the time of interview attested photocopy of certificate regarding Caste/Disability issued by the Competent Authority without which their application will be rejected.
How to Apply Online for OBC PO/Agricultural Officer
- (i) Candidates are required to apply online through website www.obcindia.co.in . No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- (ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted in September 2011 & March 2012 respectively) is kept active during the currency of the recruitment project. Bank may send call letters/ intimations for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- (iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.obcindia.co.in’ and click on the link “Recruitment of Probationary/Agriculture Officers 2012”.
- (iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE PROBATIONARY/AGRICULTURE OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012”.
- Go to the nearest CBS Branch of the Bank with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No.12371171000065 with Sector 32 Gurgaon Branch in the name & style of “OBC PROBATIONARY/AGRICULTURE OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012”. The detail of application fees/intimation charges to be paid is indicated in Point No. 6.
In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through NEFT:
- Go to the nearest branch of any Bank and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in Account Nos.12371171000065 with Sector 32, Gurgaon Branch (IFSC No. ORBC0101237) in the name & style of “OBC PROBATIONARY/AGRICULTURE OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012”. The detail of application fees/ intimation charges to be paid is indicated above
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT Receipt duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment through CBS) NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT) (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and going to the sublink titled “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ORIENTAL BANK PROBATIONARY/AGRICULTURE OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format. Enter the Registration Number /Roll Number and Password issued for CWE for POs/MTs- 2011 and for Specialist Officers 2012. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Original fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan/NEFT receipt.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/marksheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan/ NEFT receipt) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Make a note of the allotted System Generated Application Registration Number and Password.
- After applying On-Line, take two (2) Print-Outs of the duly filled in Computerised System Generated Application Form. One copy of the Application Form along with a set of the prescribed documents is to be brought along and submitted when invited for the Personal Interview. The other Print-out is to be retained by the applicant for future reference.
- Original fee payment receipt (CBS challan/ NEFT receipt)
- Valid IBPS Scorecard for the stipulated examination
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Copy of the online application submitted for the stipulated Common Written Examination.
- Copy of the online application submitted to the Bank.