Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, A Government of India Enterprise is recruiting executive trainees
Number of Vacancies for Executive Trainees in NPCIL Recruitment 2012
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Trainees in NPCIL Recruitment 2012
For applying to the post of executive trainee the candidate shall satisfy all the below eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualifications
Age Limit for Executive Trainees in NPCIL Recruitment 2012
Educational Qualification for Executive Trainees in NPCIL Recruitment 2012
- Full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 years duration) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (aggregate as per the university ordinance ) in any of the engineering disciplines mentioned in Table -1 available in the sub menu – Required Disciplines
- Applicants, whose final results are awaited and / or are appearing for the final year / semester examination during April – May 2012, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the mark-sheet of final result on or before 30th November 2012.
NOTE: This recruitment is only for Full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 years duration). Applicants having ME/M.Tech/Ph.D qualification are not eligible and need not apply
Important Dates for Executive Trainees in NPCIL Recruitment 2012
- Commencement of online application registration March 4, 2012 at 10.00 hrs
- Last date for online application registration March 18, 2012 at 24.00 hrs
- Acceptance of Application fee by bank From March 1, 2012 To March 18, 2012
- Online Test * From April 16, 2012 To April 22, 2012
Selection Process for Executive Trainees in NPCIL Recruitment 2012
The eligible applicants will be shortlisted through Online Test on Engineering Disciplines listed under “Required Disciplines sub menu”. The Online Test will be conducted from 16th April, 2012 to 22nd April, 2012 for all the disciplines stated at “Required Disciplines” menu and applicant is required to appear on any one day between 16th April, 2012 to 22nd April, 2012 in the following Cities across India.
Applicant is required to give preference of cities and dates for appearing in the Online Test between 16th April, 2012 to 22nd April, 2012 as per his/her convenience. While all efforts will be made to accommodate the preference of the applicants for the date and city, final allotment of date and city will depend on availability of seats on the preferred date and city. The details of date, time and venue address will be indicated in the admit card.
Applicants shortlisted through Online Test will be interviewed at NPCIL, HQ, Mumbai. Tentatively interviews will be held in May, 2012. Names of short-listed applicants through Online Test will be declared in the NPCIL website. Email/SMS intimation for interview will also be sent to such short-listed applicants. Call letter for appearing in interview will be available in the web site for downloading.
Final selection is solely on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview subject to medical fitness.
City Codes for Executive Trainees in NPCIL Recruitment 2012
Application Fee for Executive Trainees in NPCIL Recruitment 2012
A non-refundable fee of Rs.250/-(Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) will be payable by applicants [excluding women, Persons With Disabilities(PWD) and DODPKIA] belonging to General and OBC category. For payment of Application Fee, the applicant may download the bank challan format from the download menu in the website and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India before applying on line.
Before remitting the payment in bank, the applicant should ensure that his/her name and date of birth have been filled correctly in the challan format. After making the payment and getting the JOURNAL NUMBER AND BANK CODE, the applicant who is applying on line has to enter the bank details correctly in the on line application form. The bank charges of Rs.20/-(Rupees twenty only) towards payment of Application Fee will have to be borne by the applicant. The application fee should be remitted on any day between 1st March 2012 and 18th March 2012.
How to Apply for Executive Trainees in NPCIL Recruitment 2012
Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE :
- Please read the eligibility criteria and ensure that you meet all the criteria before applying.
- The entire online registration should be completed within 25 minutes (Session time is 25 minutes only). Hence please keep all your details ready before you start filling up your application online.
- The eligible applicants will be short listed through Online Test. The Online Test will be conducted from 16th April, 2012 to 22nd April, 2012 for all the disciplines stated at “Required Disciplines” menu and applicant is required to appear on any day between 16th April, 2012 and 22nd April, 2012 in the Cities stated at Table 2 of Selection Process menu. The applicant is required to givethe dates – 16th April, 2012 to 22nd April, 2012 – as per his/her preference for appearing in the Online Test. Hence, the applicants are advised to decide accordingly before applying for the test.
- Online registration requires your personal details like name, category, gender, date of birth, qualifying degree, engineering discipline, email address, phone numbers, address for correspondence, application fee remittance details (Bank Branch name, Branch code, Journal Number and Date of Remittance) if you are an applicant not exempted from paying application fee, soft copy of your scanned photograph and signature (JPG/JPEG/GIF) etc. and preference of test centre and date
- Please enter a valid, active email address as all important communication will be sent to this email address. SMS will also be sent to you if you give an active mobile number for communication.
- After you fill in all the details, all the data filled in will be displayed on a page, Please verify at this stage if all the data that you have filled in are correct. Use the ‘Edit’ button to make any changes at this stage. Enter bank challan details(if applicable) before you submit. You will not be allowed to make any changes, after you submit.