NEET PG 2013 Application Form
Over 38,000 candidates completed their online registration a within the first 24 hours of opening of the registration window for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Postgraduates (NEET-PG). A new qualifying-cum-entrance examination, notified under the provisions of Postgraduate Medical Education Regulations, NEET-PG will be the single, mandatory test for admission to PG courses starting from the academic year 2013-14.
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) in partnership with Prometric will hold the first computer-based NEET-PG between November 23 and December 6 across 33 cities, Prometric India Managing Director Soumitra Roy said on Friday. All eligible candidates need to purchase an Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Voucher from selected Axis Bank branches before registering for, and scheduling their tests online.
The self-service online registration and scheduling website offers candidates the convenience and flexibility of selecting their preferred location, date and time for their test. The Registration and Scheduling window began on October 4 and will be open until November 12.Prometric was appointed by the National Board of Examinations early this year to conduct NEET-PG, as well as convert a number of the other medical exams, including the Diplomate of National Board Centralised Entrance Exam (DNB-CET), CET Super Specialty and Post Diploma CET, from paper to computer-based testing. Medical students can schedule tests according to their convenience.
Instructions for filling Application fees
- The application form for NEET-PG for admission to MD/MS courses for 2013 session is available online at website www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg.
- Candidate may kindly note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies cannot be accepted.
- Candidates are required to go through the instructions given and overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
- Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date (see “Important Dates” on cover page).You will be able to print the acknowledgment of submission of online application on successful completion of online registration and scheduling. All fields marked * are mandatory. An acknowledgement shall also be sent by email to the registrant candidate.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- Information bulletin for NEET-PG can be downloaded from NEET website www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg. Candidates should go through the bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria before contacting the Board’s Office. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in bulletin or on website ww.nbe.gov.in/neetpg.