MPPSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission ,MPPSC Recruitment 2013 notification has been released or filling up 316 different posts. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online between 05-10-2012 and 4-11-2012 . Candidate who are applying should know the complete details like Eligibility criteria like age limit and Education qualifications,Online Application form,Application fee ,Selection Process,Exam pattern,l Syllabus, ast date for Online registration, how to apply, Medical Exam details,challan form download for MPPSC Recruitment 2013.
Total Number of Vacancies in MPPSC Recruitment 2013- online Application form for Applying online are 316. The details of break up in vacancies is given below
- Sub Collector: 04
- Commercial Tax Officer: 21
- District Excise Officer: 01
- District Coordinator: 18
- Superintendent: 01
- Chief Municipal Officer: 16 posts
- Junior Staff Officer (District General): 03 posts
- District Registrar: 02 posts
- Chief Executive Officer: 01 post
- Area Convener: 05 posts
- Block Development Officer: 03 posts
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer: 20 posts
- Naib Tahsildar: 44 posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 31 posts
- Assistant Superintendent Ground Recorder: 07 posts
- Assistant Superintendent, Jail: 21 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 39 posts
- Excise Sub Inspector: 41 posts
- Cooperative Inspector/Cooperative Extension Officer: 18 posts
- Sub Registrar: 20 posts
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 05-10–2012
- Last Date for Online Registration: 4-11-2012
- Exam Date for Preliminary Examination: 24-02-2013
Candidates must have at least 18 years and below 30 years for General category candidates. There will age relaxation of 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years relaxation in upper age for OBC Candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Candidates must have at least Any Graduate Degree to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2013 or Government Jobs in Madhya pradesh 2013.
There will be an application fee of Rs.180 for General candidates,need to pay at www.mppsc.com or www.mponline.gov.in in Online mode.The application fee for others is 90 rupees only.
How to Apply:
- First you have to Login to Apply Online for MPPSC Jobs at websites www.mppsc.com or www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on the correct link to apply online
- Upload your scanned copy of recent photo with signature
- Fill the Online Application form carefully and submit to complete the process.
- Take a print out for further use
Click here to more details on MPPSC Recruitment 2013 notification