MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2012
MPPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2012-2013 notification has been released in the year 2012 for filling up 1416 medical officer posts. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria given in notification can apply online from 10-10-2012 till the last date for Online registration is 9-11-2012. Candidates who are applying should know the complete details like Eligibility criteria,Exam pattern,Syllabus,Online Application form,Online registration and Exam dates for MPPSC Medical officer Recruitment.
Total number of posts in MPPSC Recruitment 2012 for Medical Officer for online registration are 1416
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 10-10–2012
- Last Date for Online Registration: 9-11-2012
- Dates for Correcting Errors in Online Application: 19-10-2012 to 11-11-2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Print out of Online Application Form: 24-11-2012
The age limit for applying for a medical officer post is minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years for General category candidates as on 01-01-2013. There will be an age relaxation of 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years relaxation in upper age for OBC Candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
The qualification required for a candidate applying for medical officer post in MPPSC is MBBS Degree recognized from Medical council of India with valid Registration
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.60 for General candidates. Rs.30 for other categories in Online mode at www.mppsc.com or www.mponline.gov.in in Online mode.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria given in notification can apply online from 10-10-2012 till the last date for Online registration is 9-11-2012 by filling the online application form at www.mppsc.com or www.mppsc.nic.in.After completion of Online registration,submit a copy of documents to given address to reach on or before 24-11-2012.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission(MPPSC),
MPPSC Online Registration process for filling the Medical officer Online Application form
- Candidates have to first login to Apply Online for MPPSC Jobs at www.mppsc.com or www.mponline.gov.in
- Find out the link to apply online
- Candidates have to upload their scanned copy of recent photograph which is signed by them
- Fill the Online Application form carefully by following the guidelines and submit after checking once again
- Take a print out for further use in future
Click here for MPPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2012 [Pdf format]