MCD Teacher Vacancy 2013-14
Municipal Corporation of Delhi Primary Teacher Recruitment Notification has been released. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before May 20th 2013. Candidates applying for MCD Teacher Vacancy 2013-14 have to check details like Written exam syllabus, papers, admit card, selection process, online application form, challan form, results, selected candidates etc on MCD Teacher Recruitment 2013.
- Website Line Open for Registration : 06.05.2013 (12.00 AM)
- Closing Date for Online Registration : 20.05.2013 (11.59 PM)
- Tentative Date for Short Listed Candidates : between 29.05.13 to 07.06.13
Total number of vacancies in MCD Teacher Recruitment 2013-14 are 708
Qualifications: i). Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate or its equivalent from a recognised Board / University / Institute. ii). Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level. iii). Must have passed English as a subject at Secondary or Senior Secondary level. Two years diploma / Certificate course in ETE / JBT or equivalent or B.El.Ed from a recognised institution. Must have qualified in CTET conducted by CBSE.
How to apply:
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 06.05.2013 to 20.05.2013. The candidate should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of online apply.
- Online applications are available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in. It is advisable to use Mozilla Fire Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing http//www.mcdonline.gov.in, the button marked Jobs @ MCD may be clicked, which shall open the page showing all jobs of MCD to which online application can be make.
- Against the post, Two Buttons namely.
- a. View Job Profile : check on the button to read the Job Profile
- b. Apply: Click on the button to apply.
1. Teachers Primary on contract basis are to be engaged by EDMC. Tentative vacancies of teachers primary are 708 [183 (Shah. South) and 525 (Shah. North)]. The number of vacancies are tentative and can be altered. The engagement is upto 10.05.2014 or till the selection list received from DSSSB, whichever is earlier. If SSA provide funds for additional Teachers for EDMC schools for the year 2013-14 those teachers may also be engaged from this panel on the terms and conditions as approved by SSA.
2. The engagement will be purely on contract basis.
3. The remuneration @ Rs. 23,220/- per month (minimum of pay in the pay band of i.e. 9300/- + 4200/- GP) + variable D.A. will be paid.
4. As per Delhi Gazette Notification dated 7.10.11 only those who have qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by CBSE will be considered for appointment as teacher. CTET is mandatory for appointment.