Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2013 – Special Drive
Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2013 Notification has been released for filling up backlog vacancies in Technical Staff and Skilled /Semi Skilled Grade Industrial Operatives & Security Sepoys from SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) in various trades for appointment on Contract Basis for a maximum period of two years can apply online before 15-02-2013. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details like Online Registration, Application form, challan form, IBPS RRB cut off marks, Pay scale, eligibility criteria, selection process, intervew, interview centers, call letters for interview, selected candidates on Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2013 .
- Date & Time of Interview on 25/02/2013 onwards.
- Last Date for Applying : 15-02-2013
- The result of Interview along with date & time for
Trade test will be declared /displayed at main gate notice board on the date of interview only
Total number of posts in Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2013 – Special Drive are 197 posts. Details of the posts:
• Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5) – 181
• Semi Skilled Grade-I (DA-2)-16
The decision of the Company in all matters regarding the eligibility criteria, Interview, Trade Test, Selection procedures would be final and binding on all the candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by Mazagon Dock Limited in this regard. There will be common merit list for the post of Fitter, Trainee Structural Fabricator (including NAC – Sheet Metal), Trainee Pipe Fitter, Trainee Brass Finisher and Trainee Rigger for selection from the Fitter trade.
Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized By the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in specified Trade conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labor, Govt. of India.
Work experience in the relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry for minimum one year duly certified by their Personnel Department is desirable
The maximum age limit is 33 years & minimum not less than 18 years as on 01.01.2013
Pay and Allowances
- a) The candidates engaged on contract in Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) category will get basic pay of Rs.7500/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7575/- in the second year. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF/Gratuity etc. as per rules of the Company.
- b) The candidates engaged on contract in Semi Skilled Gr-III (IDA-4A) category will get basic pay of Rs.7250/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7323/- in the second year. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF etc. as per rules of the Company.
- c) The candidates engaged on contract in Semi Skilled Gr-I(IDA-2) category will get basic pay of Rs.6000/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.6060/- in the second year. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF/Gratuity etc. as per rules of the Company.
The appointees shall be entitled for 12 days Casual Leave during the first year of contract. However, in the second year of the contract in addition to casual leave, they will be entitled to other types of leave as per rules of the Company.
How to Apply
- Application in the format given at the end of this advertisement may be down loaded from our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under head Career. The application should be filled legibly in Hindi, Marathi or English in Block letters on an A-4 size paper. Application not submitted in format may be rejected.
- A separate application for each trade has to be submitted in case the applicant desires to apply for more than one post.
- Candidates must attach self attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, defence discharge certificate & driving licence along with the application. Candidates are also advised to bring all original certificates for verification during interview. The OBC candidates seeking reservation are required to attach valid certificate regarding OBC (Non-Creamy Layer status) issued by the Competent Authority in prescribed format only.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Government offices, Public Sector Undertakings are instructed to submit their application through proper channel. In case, he sends an advance copy of the application, he will have to submit : ( a) “No Objection Certificate” from his employer at the time of Interview / Trade Test, failing which his candidature will not be considered.
- 5. SC / ST & OBC (NCL) candidates are required to produce a caste certificate only in the prescribed format issued by any of the following authorities :-
- i) District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / 1stClass Stipendiary Magistrate /Sub Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
- iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides.
- iv) Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development Officer (Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands).
- Candidates claiming reservation under Persons With Disability category are required to produce Medical Certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as stipulated in Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 having 40% or more disabilities in the category of OH/HH as the case may be.
- The candidates should fill the application in the prescribed format in all respects along with all enclosures and DD. The candidates belonging to OBC categories should submit Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock Ltd., payable in Mumbai towards processing fee. Application without DD will be rejected. No fee will be charged from SC, ST , PWD & Ex-servicemen candidates. Candidates should send their applications along with all enclosures to DGM (Rec-W&S), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 15th February 2013 through courier or by post only. Indicate “Post Applied For : ____________” on the Envelope. Internal candidates who are completing their period of contract on 31.03.2013 will only be considered eligible and they should forward their applications through proper channel. 8. The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under the head “Career” and sub head “ Interview list for AD No-62” as well as Company’s notice board in respect of Date & Time of Interview on 25/02/2013 onwards. The result of Interview along with date & time for Trade test will be declared /displayed at main gate notice board on the date of interview only. Final list of short listed candidates will also be hosted on our website under the same head & Company’s Notice Board