Management Aptitude Test – MAT Notification May 2013
Management Aptitude Test – MAT Notification May 2013 has been released. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date i.e., 16th April. Candidates who are applying have to find complete details like eligibility criteria, online registration process, application form last date, challan form fee, admit card/hall ticket, pattern, exam syllabus date, study material online free, Universities under MAT, previous papers, online tests etc on MAT 2013 Notification May
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
- Last date for submission of applications: 16 April 2013
- Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 19 April 2013
- Last Date For Online Registration: 16 April 2013 Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 19 April 2013
- Availability of Admit Cards in Online: 27.04.2013
Mode of Test (How to take the test)
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test /Computer Based Test
MAT 2013 Exam Date
- Paper Based Test: 5th MAY 2013 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test: 11th MAY 2013 (Saturday) onwards**
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 11TH May 2013 itself.
MAT Exam Timing
- Paper Based Test: 10.00am-12.30pm
- Computer Based Test: In different Time slots at specific test
MAT Exam Centers 2013
subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to apply
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply. Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website http://apps.aima.in/matmay13 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matmay13 with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
MAT Applications Sale Counters
- Select Branches of Bank of Baroda
- Select Branches of Axis Bank
- AIMA Study Centres