KVB Recruitment 2016 Clerk Notification
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank in India invites online applications for appointment of Clerical cadre from the qualified candidates in the year 2016-2017. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date. Candidates who are applying can check complete details of Karur vysya bank recruitment 2016 notification like eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit application fee, online application form, number of vacancies etc on our website and also on official kvb website.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017
Number Of vacancies As if now bank has not released official vacancies . We will update once the number of vacancies are announced by KVB,
- Online Registration starts on 09th November, 2016
- Last date for online registration is 21st November, 2016
- Dates for paying application fee through online : 09th November, 2016 to 21st November, 2016
- Date of Examination : January/February
- Candidates who are applying should have minimum graduation from a College affiliated to a recognized University in order to apply for the clerical cadre in KVB.
- Candidates who are graduated from open university or correspondence are not eligible to apply.
- A minimum of 60% marks and above are required to apply for the clerical post in KVB. If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
- Candidates who are pursuing last semester of their graduation -UG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May /June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above. Candidates have to note that they should not have any standing arrears at the time of applying for KVB Recruitment 2016 Clerk
Age Limit for Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2016 Clerk
- All categories of candidates should have minimum of 19 years to apply.
- If Candidates are undergraduates the maximum age limit is 26 years and if the candidates are post graduates then the maximum age limit is 28 years (A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 for PG and 02.01.1991 for UG and not later than 01.01.1998).
Application fee for KVB jobs 2016 :
All categories of candidates who are interested and applying for Kvb recruitment 2016 have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500. There is no fee exemption based on reservation
All other complete details will be posted on November 7th 2016. Candidates who are interested and want to find out complete details on KVB Recruitment 2016-2017 for clerical post please check our website on November 7th 2016 Again.