Gazette Date: 30/04/2012
Last Date: 06/06/2012
Kerala PSC LD Clerk Recruitment 2012
Applications with a photograph uploaded are invited on-line only exclusively from qualified Physically Handicapped candidates of Kerala State for filling the backlog vacancies earmarked for the period from 1.1.2004 to 31.12.2007 and identified by the Govt. vide GO(P) No.7/2011/SWD dated 24.1.2011 for selection to the under mentioned post.
1. Department : Various
2 Name of post : L.D. Clerk (This will include the integrated post ofLower Division Clerk/village Assistant in the Revenue Department) (Special Recruitment from among Partially Blind, Deaf and Orthopaedically Handicapped – Upper extremities (minor) and Lower Extremities )only)
3. Scale of pay : 9940-16580 /-
4. Number of vacancies : District -wise Name of Districts
5. Number of Vacancies
- i) Candidates will be advised and appointed against the above mentioned vacancies and also against the backlog vacancies, if any, to be reported by the Appointing Authorities as earmarked in GO(P) No 7/11/SWD dated 24/01/2011.
- ii) Candidates can apply only through the online application facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz. www.keralapsc.org Applications submitted by candidates other than those belonging to PH groups viz. Partially blind, Deaf and Orthopaedically- Upper Extremities (minor ) and Lower Extremities will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
- iii) The above vacancies are now in existence. Separate Ranked List will be prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked List prepared in pursuance of this notification is intended to make recruitment to the backlog vacancies of Physically Handicapped Candidates during the period from 01/01/2004 to 31/12/2007, as earmarked for the various categories and PH groups as per GO(P) No 7/2011/SWD dated 24/01/2011, and will remain in force for a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the ranked list will cease to exist as and when candidates are advised and appointed against the above mentioned backlog vacancies. Rules 14 to 17 of Part II, KS & SSR are not applicable to this selection. iv) According to the terms and conditions of G.O.(MS) No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971; candidates will be advised from the Ranked List for appointment against Head Quarters vacancies also without option.
- v) A Ranked List with separate lists for each category of PH will be prepared in pursuance of this notification. Selection to the above-mentioned vacancies will be made from among the Partially Blind, Deaf and Orthopaedically Handicapped (Upper extremities (minor) and Lower extremities) PH categories found suitable for the post as per existing Government orders and vacancies will be apportioned among the three main categories in the ratio 1:1:1. If any of these categories are not eligible for a post such vacancies will be apportioned among the other two categories.
- vi) As per Para 7 of GO(P) No. 7/2011/SWD dated 24.01.2011, appropriate adjustments will be made, if necessary, in the ratio among different categories, as and when the Government issues appropriate orders thereto, in order to recoup the paucity in the share due to Blind and Deaf categories during the period upto 2003.
- vii) Applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he/she isselected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her. Candidates should note the name of the concerned District against the relevant column of the online application.
- viii) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a Revenue district basis,subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer isallowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O.(MS) No.4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961.
- ix) Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- x) Grace marks as stipulated in the existing rules will be continued to be given to PH candidates for this selection subject to assessment of suitability by the Commission.
- xi) Candidates advised as Lower Division Clerk/Village Assistant in the Revenue Department from the Ranked List to be prepared in pursuance of this notification will be send by the department for survey training if they have not already passed in chain survey.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment [Special Recruitment from among physically Handicapped candidates belonging to partially Blind, Deaf & Orthopaedically Handicapped ( Upper extremities (minor ) and Lower extremities only)
6. Age (Including the relaxation as per para 2 (vii) of the General Condition)
1. Partially Blind and Deaf :- 18-50 ie candidates born between 2.1.1962 and 1.1.1994 (both dates included ) only are eligible to apply for this post
2. Orthopaedically Handicapped (Upper extremities (minor) and lower extremities):- 18-45 ie candidates born between 2.1.1967 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included ) only are eligible to apply for this post.
For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2)(vii) of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification, except subparas (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv).
Pass in Plus Two Examination or its equivalent qualification.
8. Online Application Form Submission
The application shall be submitted online with a photo uploaded only. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of applications are available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission viz.www.keralapsc.org No application fee is required. The candidates shall keep print out (Receipt) of their applications and the barcode number shall be quoted in all further enquiries /correspondences. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will summarily be rejected.
9. Last Date for receipt of applications: 06/062012 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10. If a written test/OMR test is conducted as part of the selection. Admission tickets of eligible candidates will be made available on the website of Kerala Public Service Commission candidates are instructed to download their Admission Tickets as per the instructions given in the website.
11 Candidates are requested to take a printout of their online application and forward the same to the District Office concerned, along with self attested copies of certificates to prove their date of birth , qualification and Disability Certificate from the Standitng Disability Board. The above documents should reach the concerned district office within seven days from the last date fixed for receipt of applications. The postal address of the district offices are appended to this notification for this purpose.
12 Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.org (For details , including photo , ID cards etc. please see the General Conditions given )
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION