Gazette Date: 30/04/2012
Last Date: 06/06/2012
Foreman in kerala Cermics Limited Recruitment
General Recruitment (Statewide)
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ .Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
- Name of firm : Kerala Ceramics Limited
- Name of Post : Foreman
- Scale of Pay : ` 1130-2080/-
- Number of Vacancies : 1 (one)
- (i) The number of candidates to be included in the short list/probability list of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
- (ii) The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission pursuant to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the list will not continue to be in force if a new ranked list after the minimum period of one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancy shown above and for all the vacancies reported during the period of pendency of the Ranked list.
- (iii) The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistakes. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age : 18-38; only candidates born between 02.01.1974 and 01.01.1994(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Note: The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are noteligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
[for other conditions regarding the age relaxations please see para 2 (i), (ii),(iii),(iv),(vi), (xii) of the General Conditions]
(A) Foreman’s certificate of competency ( Metalliferous) granted under Mines Act.
- Diploma/ Merit certificate in Mining or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- One year experience as “post Diploma Trainee” under the Directorate of practical training in Mining.
Note: Ladies and Physically handicapped are not eligible to apply for the post.
The experience certificate shall be in the form given below:
- The Experience Certificate should be one acquired after obtaining the academic or other basic qualifications.
- The veracity of the Experience Certificate will be subjected to scrutiny and action will be taken against those who issue or produce bogus certificate. The Experience Certificate should be countersigned by an Authorised Officer of the State/Central Government.
- For further details regarding experience, please see Para 19 of Part II of the General Conditions.
8. One Time Registration / Online Application Form
Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.org’. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his/her User-id and pass word. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration card after entrying the home page. Candidate are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user Id for further communication with the Commission.
Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for receipt of : 06/06/2012 Wednesday up to12.00 midnight applications
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.org11
a) Sub Paras (v), (vii), (viii), (ix), (x) , (xi) and (xiii) in para 2 and paras 5 and 7 of the general conditions are not applicable to this post.
b) The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time