Karnataka – CET 2012
Karnataka CET 2012 is the common entrance test for admission into different sectors of professional degree courses like Medical, Engineering, Architectural courses for colleges/Institutes in Karnataka. The Students who qualify in this entrance exam have their carriers in Engineering colleges in Karnataka. The test is being conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority for all students who passed 12th or its equivalent. The eligibility criteria can be found here.
Students of Karnataka who passed 12th should prepare well to decide their career. Karnataka Cet Exam 2012 considers percentage for eligibility. Students should do their intermediate exams well and Work hard. The students/Examine es should be thorough with their syllabus.
Exam pattern of Karnataka – CET 2012 is given below:
- Karnataka CET is conducted for 240 marks.
- The Test contains objective type questions.
- 120 Objective type questions will be there.
- The paper is divided into two sections.
- Half of the questions i.e., 60 questions will be from Physics and Chemistry.
- The remaining 60 questions will be from Biology or Mathematics according to their respective subjects taken in 12th.
- The first section carries 120 marks which contains questions from Physics and Chemistry. The time given for this section is 150 minutes i.e., 1 1/2 hours.
- The second section contains questions from Mathematic/Biology as chosen by students . This section has 80 minutes of time to complete.
- Students have to write Karnataka Language Test.
- There is no negative marking in the test.