Jobs In Banks
In india,two types of banks are there.First one is public sector banks(SBI and associate banks)and second one is private sector banks.In india,some more banks are there like foreign banks operating in india,foreign banks with business in india,foreign banks with representative offices in india,indian banks with business outside india.Some of public sector banks are andhra bank,bank of baroda,dena bank,oriental bank of commerce,syndicate bank,UCO bank,vijaya bank etc.Some of private sector banks are axis bank,ICICI bank,federal bank,city union bank,saraswat bank,yes bank,karnataka bank,karur vysya bank etc.
Now a days it is easy to get job in banks.If a candidate has right qualification to particular bank job then he is eligible to write written exam for that bank.Probationary officers and clerk recruitments are there for banks.
Some of bank recruitment for probationary officers(PO) 2013 are given below.
* Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2013
* Purvanchal Bank Recruitment 2013
* Union Bank Recruitment 2013 Specialist Officer
* National Housing Bank Recruitment 2013 of Officers in Junior Management
* Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013
* Karnataka Bank Officer Recruitment 2013
* Canara Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2013
* Nagaland Rural Bank Recruitment 2013
* Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers Recruitment 2013
Some banks commonly conducted a test which is called IBPS.IBPS stands for institute of banking and personal selection.This exam is conducted every year for the posts of probationary officer(PO) and clerical post(clerk).This exam is also conducted for the posts of specialist officer every year.