IOB bank Specialist officer Recruitment 2012-Apply Online
Indian Overseas Bank Specialist officer Recruitment 2012 notification pdf has been released in 2012 for filling up 387 various vacancies. Candidates who are interested, IBPS specialist officer(SO) CWE Qualified and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online from 16-10-2012 before the last date for submission of Online Application form is 31-10-2012. Candidates who are applying can find the complete details like on age limit, education qualifications, cut off score, Challan form download, Online registration,how to apply online,interview centers,Online application form for IOB Specialist officer Recruitment 2012.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 16-10-2012
- Last Date for Online Registration: 31-10-2012
- Dates for Payment of Fee: from 16-10-2012 to 31-10–2012
- IOB Interview schedule:November/December,2012
Total Number of posts in Indian Overseas Bank(IOB) Specialist officer Recruitment 2012-2013 advertisement through Ibps are 387. The details of break up in vacancies is given below
Junior Management Grade Scale I
- Agricultural Field Officer: 337 posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 20 posts
- Law Officer: 10 posts
- HR/Personnel Officer: 10 posts
Middle Management Grade Scale II
- Law Officer: 10 posts
A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Interview conducted by the Bank, but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued by the Government of India, is produced.
IBPS Score Requirement
Candidates should have appeared in the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Recruitment of Specialist Officers conducted by IBPS on 11.03.2012 and declared as qualified on securing the qualifying marks in each objective test as also the minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as mentioned here under and should be in possession of valid Score Card issued by IBPS for the post applied for
Candidates must have 21 to 40 years for Law officer and 21 to 30 years for all remaining vacancies as on 01-12-2011. There will be an age relaxation of 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years relaxation in upper age for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates
Candidates must have IBPS specialist officer CWE score card along with Graduation/post graduation degree
General and OBC Candidates needs to pay 100 rupees and for SC/ST/PWD Candidates the application fee is 20 rupees only.Candidates need to download the Challan form at Indian overseas Bank official website of www.iob.in or listed below to pay the application fee
Indian overseas bank Selection Process is based on Performance in Interview
Mere eligibility/ pass in the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Recruitment of Specialist Officers shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Recruitment of Specialist Officers conducted by IBPS on 11.03.2012, as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank will be called for the Interview.The Interview will carry 50 Marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the Interview will be 22.50 marks for General Category and 20.00 marks for SC/ST/OBC/PC Candidates.
Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Recruitment of Specialist Officers conducted by IBPS on 11.03.2012 & Interview and will be strictly according to the merit ranking. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PC will be given relaxation in marks as per extant Government Guidelines. The Bank reserves the absolute right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions in this advertisement, including method and procedure for selection, if necessary
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply ‘ONLINE’ only through our Bank’s website www.iob.in and no other means / mode of application will be acceptable. Candidates are advised to follow the following sequence of steps while applying Online.
Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID (as specified in the Online application form while applying for Common Written Examination (CWE) for Recruitment of Specialist Officers conducted on 11.03.2012 by IBPS). It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
- a) Candidates are required to Log on to our Bank’s website www.iob.in and click “Careers” column (available at the bottom of the Bank’s website), then the Careers page will open.
- b) Candidates are required to go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the Advertisement (English) or Advertisement (Hindi) available under the title “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS (IBPS CWE LINKED) – OCTOBER 2012” in the Careers Page and ensure candidate’s eligibility before applying for the said post.
- c) Applicants are required to take a print out of blank Payment Receipt/Challan available as an Annexure with this notification.
- d) Before applying online, the candidate has to remit the application fee/ Intimation charge as applicable to the candidate with the filled up Payment Receipt / Challan in any of Indian Overseas Bank’s branches by means of cash only and collect candidate’s copy of Payment Receipt / Challan for the application fee / Intimation charge paid. Please ensure that the following information has been correctly entered (1) Name, (2) Category, (3) IBPS CWESpecialist Officers Registration Number, (4) Branch Name and Code Number, (5) Transaction ID, (6) Date of deposit and amount paid in the Payment Receipt / Challan.Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and application fee /Intimation charge once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be held in reserve for any other examination.
- e) After remitting the application fee/ Intimation charge, the candidates are required to revisit our Bank’s website www.iob.in and open the Careers Page and Click apply online link below the title “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS (IBPS CWE LINKED) – OCTOBER 2012” for Online registration. Log in with the Registration No. or Roll No. and password pertaining to IBPS CWE for Specialist Officers for applying online and fill up the required details provided in the online application form. After filling up all the details, candidates shall submit the application online. The candidates can then take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.