Indian Bank Specialist Officer Eligibility – Qualification
Candidate who are applying for the Specialist officer vacancy in Indian bank should satisfy certain eligibility criteria in order to apply. There is different qualification required for different posts. You can check education qualification info from here.
- All Educational qualifications, Graduation / Post Graduation etc. shall be from a University recognized by Government of India. Technical qualification (B.E, B.Tech, MBA etc.) shall be from an institution accredited by AICTE / recognized by UGC wherever applicable.
- Any Degree / Engineering Degree viz. B.E., B.Tech. etc. wherever mentioned shall be FULL TIME course only.
- For posts where experience is essential/ desirable, the experience should be post qualification experience on FULL TIME BASIS.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualifications/ experience as on 01.01.2012.
- Experience relevant to the post for which the application has been made will only be counted for reckoning the attribute of experience.
- The candidates applying for all posts / scales should have proficiency inappropriate computer skills / working knowledge of application packages used in office automation / computer environment.