Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 through IBPS
Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 Notification has been released. INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites applications for Clerical post from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011.
- Payment of Application fees 29.06.2012-13.07.2012
- Opening date for Online Registration 29.06.2012
- Last Date for Online Registration (Including for candidates from far-flung areas ) 13.07.2012
The Clerical cadre recruitment shall be on State/ Union Territory-wise basis and therefore it is essential that candidates apply for vacancies of t h e State / Union Territory from which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination held by IBPS and in which they have qualified.
Total Number of vacancies:1201
Scale of Pay : Rs. 7200 – 19300. DA, HRA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Other benefits include Medical Aid, Hospitalization Expenses, Conveyance Expenses, Staff Housing Loan, Staff Vehicle Loan,
LFC, and Retirement Benefits, as per Bipartite Settlement / Rules of the Bank amended from time to time.
General and OBC Candidates needs to pay 100 rupees and for SC/ST/PWD Candidates the application fee is 20 rupees only.Candidates need to download the Challan form,listed below and pay the fee at any Indian Bank branch.
Mode of Payment
- Take a print-out of ‘FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’ in the official website of the Bank, www.indianbank.in .
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in block letters.
- Go to the nearest Indian Bank Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee.
- For the purpose of locating the branch address for remitting fees, applicants may log on to Bank’s website www.indianbank.in wherein provision is available for locating address of the branches. Applicants are advised to type town/ city/place in the space provided under “Branch Search” in the website.
- Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with 1. Deposit Journal Number 2 .Branch Name 3. Branch Code 4. Date of Remittance filled by the Branch Official.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview, copies of which may also be retained for your reference.
- The Registration Number and Password generated should also be retained for future reference.
- Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be produced, if called for interview.
- Without the original “Applicant’s Copy” of fee payment challan, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Interview. Candidates are advised to keep photocopies of the fee payment challan for future reference.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may lead to disqualification of the candidature.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.indianbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted / entertained.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS CWE Clerk 2011). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical personnel conducted by IBPS in 2011 and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and depending upon ranking in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Standard Score shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1 : 5 for General category and 1:7 for Reserved category. The Bank reserves the right to vary the above ratio in any manner as it deems fit.
- Selection for the post of Clerk will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in 2011 and the marks scored in the Interview.
- The details of date and venue of the interview will be intimated through call letter and also will be made available in Bank’s website
- Candidates must have any Graduation degree or HSC /Intermediate /10+2
- Must have prior knowledge in Computer Basics like MS-Office
- Must have an valid IBPS Score card of clerical exam
Candidates must have 18 years and the max age limit is 28 years as on 01-08-2011 for General category
IBPS CATEGORY-WISE MINIMUM CUT-OFF SCORE IN CWE HELD IN 2011
|IBPS Score cut-off for category
|General||SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/EXSM
|Test of Reasoning (TR)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of English Language (EN)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of Numerical Ability (NA)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of General Awareness (GA)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of Computer Knowledge (CK)||24 & above||21 & above|
Candidates possessing minimum scores in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in 2011 in individual tests as stipulated above as well as in Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as indicated in page 1 of this Advertisement should only apply.
Click Here to Download the Indian Bank Clerk Challan form