Indian Army Havildar Job 2013: Notification & Form
Indian Army has just recently issued recruitment advertisement notification for 162 Havildar (Education) vacancies in Army Educational Corps. This advertisement has been published among others, in Employment News dated 30th March to 5th April, 2013. If you are a graduate (BA, B. Sc., BCA), you can apply for these Indian Army jobs. As per the notification, last date to submit the application form is 30th April 2013.
- (a) Group ‘X’ – B.A, B.Ed / B.Sc, B.Ed / BCA/BSc(IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc /MCA from any recognized university.
- (b) Group ‘Y’ – B.A /B.Sc/BCA/B Sc(IT) from any recognized university.
- You must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi.
- You should have graduated/post graduated from a recognized university with any one of the following subjects:-
- (a) B Sc / BCA Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics, Computer Science.
- (b) BA English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Maths, Sociology
- Part-I paper: General English: 10+2 level while GK: Appropriate standard.
- Part-II paper: Graduation (BA/B. Sc) standard.