IIT JEE Fee Structure 2013 and Challan Form
JEE 2013 Notification has been released for Admission to the Undergraduate Programmes at various institutions for all Indian and Foreign nationals through a Joint Entrance Examination, IIT-JEE (formerly known as JEE). Candidates must make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions for appearing in IIT-JEE 2013. It is quite important for candidates to Download IIT JEE 2013 Syllabus PDF for quick reference. Also the canidates appearing for the exam should keenly check the pattern of questions in the examination. You can download individual subject syllabus like physics, chemistry, mathematics, aptitude . Candidates can check the details of IIT JEE 2013 Online Application Form and Registration Form , IIT JEE 2013 Challan form,
IIT JEE Fee Structure 2013
The application fee for JEE (Advanced) – 2013 is
- (i) Rs. 1800 (One thousand eight hundred rupees only) for the GN/OBC/OBC-NCL candidates,
- (ii) Rs. 900 (Nine hundred rupees only) for the SC/ST/PwD candidates and
- (iii) No fee for the female candidates (all categories). For candidates appearing from Dubai centre, the fees will be US$ 200. This fee can be paid at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) having Core Banking Solutions (CBS). The process of paying the application fee must be completed between 8th May 2013 (Wednesday) to 13th May 2013 (Monday).
IIT JEE Fee Payment 2013
To pay the registration fees for JEE (Advanced) – 2013, a candidate needs to follow the following steps:
- Fill up the online registration form completely.
- On completion of registration process the bank payment challan will be generated.
- Print the generated challan.
- Make the payment against the generated challan at any branch of State Bank of Indian (SBI) having Core Banking Solution (CBS).
- Get the counterpart of the challan endorsed by the bank.
- Send through speed post the photocopy of the challan along with the necessary documents viz. (i) Class X mark sheet (if DoB is not mentioned in it then you have to send a DoB certificate) (ii) Class XII mark sheet if available; otherwise the declaration form mentioning that you will submit the mark list before 30th Sep 2013 (Monday) (iv) caste certificate as applicable; (v) PwD certificate as applicable and send all of them to the zonal IIT under which you have registered.