IDBI Bank Recruitment 2012 for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2012 for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Notification has been released in which there are 500 vacancies. Here are giving the details regarding Online Application Form, Fee, Challan Form, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Interview Centers, Call letters, IBPS Score Requirement, salary/pay. IDBI Bank Ltd., owned by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. The Bank is aggressively expanding its operations. Recruitments in IDBI Bank Ltd., are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
IDBI Bank Ltd., invites on-line applications for the post of Assistant Manager-Grade ‘A’ from eligible and suitable applicants belonging to General (Gen), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC)-Non creamy layer and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) at the Bank’s offices from the applicants who have taken the 1st Common Written Examination (CWE) for Probationary Officers conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) advertised in July 2011
Name of the Post : Assistant Manager- Grade ‘A’
Total Vacancies: 500 ( Gen : 253, SC : 75, ST:37, OBC: 135, PWD: VH:07, OH: 08)
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age and Educational Qualification) July 1, 2011
- Opening and closing of payment Gateway July 26, 2012 to August 09, 2012
- Opening and closing of gateway for submission of on-line application July 26, 2012 to August 09, 2012
Cut off date: July 01, 2011 (as stipulated by IBPS in their advertisement dated July 16, 2011).
IBPS Score Required
The applicants should have qualified the 1st Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS. The category wise minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) required for being eligible to apply are given below:
|Category||Minimum TWSS required|
|General and OBC||56 out 250|
|SC/ST||131 out of 250|
|PWD||106 out of 250|
Maximum age limit for General Category applicants applying for the post is 30 years and Minimum age is 20 years as on cut-off date.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification including percentage of marks secured at Graduation level. Depending upon the requirement, Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason there for.
- The result of the qualifying examination, i.e. Graduation should have been announced by the University on or before July 01, 2011.
- Applicants should have obtained the specified IBPS Score Card in the 1st CWE conducted by IBPS in 2011. Applicants should be able to produce the Score Card in support of the scores mentioned in the online application form, if called for further selection process such as Personal Interview (PI).
- Applicants may please note that mere successful submission of the application and meeting the stipulated criteria for the recruitment process will not entitle them for an interview call. The Bank reserves the right to shortlist from the pool of applicants who are qualified in the 1stCWE conducted by IBPS in 2011 for recruitment of Probationary Officers and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the TWSS, shall be called for PI.
Applicants are expected to have proficiency in computers.
Non–Refundable Application Fee andPostal Charges
- (a) Only `20/-(Rupees twenty only) towards postal charges is payable by the applicants belonging to the SC or the ST or Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen categories and `100/-(Rupees One hundred only) towards application fee and postal charges by all other categories (i.e. General and OBC). Applicants are required to make payment of the fee in cash at any of the branches of IDBI Bank Ltd. (IDBI Bank) or State Bank of India (SBI). Proforma of the challans to be used for payment through IDBI Bank or SBI are displayed on IDBI Bank’s website. Applicants may download the challans and approach the respective bank for making payments. Please note that the challans would not be available in any of the branches of the banks and has to be necessarily downloaded from the Bank’s website.
- (b) While the applicants paying the fee through IDBI Bank would be required to pay the stipulated fee of `20/- or `100/- as stated above, the applicants paying the fee through SBI would need to pay an additional amount of `50/- as service charge to SBI.
- (c) On payment of the requisite fee, the concerned branch of IDBI Bank or SBI would generate a unique 14 or 10 digit code number respectively, which would be recorded on the counterfoil of the challan. Copy of the challan (applicant’s copy and Bank’s copy) duly stamped would be returned to the applicants as proof of receipt of the fee.
- (d) The applicants after making payment of fee as indicated above would thereafter apply online as indicated in Point No.5 of this advertisement. The applicants would be required to enter the 14 or 10 digit unique number respectively in the online application to enable them to submit their application.
- (e) The payment of fee would be accepted only during the banking hours at the respective bank’s branches as under:
- Opening date for receipt of application fee and charges July 26, 2012
- Closing date for receipt of application fees & charges August 09, 2012
- (f) The dates for payment of fee would be the same even for applicants applying from far-flung areas. No other mode of payment of application fee would be acceptable. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted.
- (g) Even if the Bank extends the cut-off date of submission of online application due to technical reasons, the valid dates, during which, the fee and postal charges would need to be paid would not undergo any change and would remain the same as mentioned above.
- (h) Applicants are advised to go through the advertisement thoroughly and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before making payment of fee and postal charges as fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- (j) Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the applicant will not be allowed to appear for the PI.
How to apply
- i. Applicants are required to apply Online through IDBI Bank’s web-site at www.idbi.com
- ii. Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID (the same e-mail id and contact number as registered with IBPS CWE PO/MT 2011). It should be kept active atleast till the completion of the entire recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- iii. Applicants are first required to go to the IDBI Bank’s web-site and open the link ‘Careers’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled as ‘RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGER – GRADE ‘A’ – 2012’ under current openings.
- iv. Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
- v. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Go to the nearest Branch of IDBI Bank or State Bank of India with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the appropriate Application Fee.
- vii. Obtain the counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy& Bank’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly acknowledged by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) 10 or 14 digit alpha numeric Unique Challan number /Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
- viii. Applicants are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting IDBI Bank’s website and going to the sublink “Online APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGER-GRADE ‘A’ – 2012”. On clicking this sublink, appropriate Online Application Format will open.
- ix. Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form indicating the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan and submit the same in the online application.
- x. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan (Bank’s Copy) will have to be submitted along with the Call Letter at the time of PI by the applicants. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the applicants will not be allowed to appear for the PI. Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan for future use.
- xii. The name of the applicant or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found in the application form may disqualify the candidature.
- xiii. Applicants will be required to download the call letter from IDBI Bank’s website. Applicants will be intimated about the same by e-mail & SMS.