IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2012
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2012 on contract basis notification advertisement has been released in the year 2012. IDBI Bank Ltd., a banking company under the Companies Act, 1956, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. The Bank is aggressively expanding its operations.
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age and Educational Qualification) June 01, 2012 (upto and inclusive of May 31,2012)
- Opening and closing of payment Gateway 10th July to 23rd July, 2012
- Opening and closing of gateway for submission of on-line application 10th July to 23rdJuly, 2012
- Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC and the ST applicants at all centers 27st August to 1st September 2012
- Date of Written Test at all centers 2nd September, 2012
Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorised any agency or organisation or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
The Bank invites applications from the eligible and suitable applicants for the following posts to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices.
Name of the Post : Executive (on Contract)
Number of Vacancies : 500**
Application Fee and Postal Charges
Only 75/- (Rupees Seventy-five only) towards postal charges is payable by the applicants belonging to the SC or the ST or Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen categories and 400/- (Rupees Four hundred only) towards application fee and postal charges by all other categories (i.e. General and OBC).
Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers.
The Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification (including percentage of marks secured at Graduation) and/or work experience. Depending upon the requirement, Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason there for.
Age: 10th or 12th standard mark sheet or school leaving certificate or birth certificate. The certificate or documentary evidence issued by the competent authority for age relaxation under any other clause
- All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
- All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the applicants has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)]
- Degree or provisional pass certificate.High School (Class 10th) and Intermediate (Class 12th)
- Mark sheets and passing certificates
Work Experience: If declared in the application form, all the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the applicants should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any
Emoluments , Career prospects and Service Conditions
- (i) The appointment of Executive (on contract) will be on contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of vacancies. On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by the Bank. The Executive (on contract) will be paid a lump sum/fixed remuneration as per the following chart:
Consolidated remuneration :
- 12,000 per month in the first year,
- 13,500 per month in the second year and
- 15,000 per month in the third year of service.
Note: These executives shall not be entitled to draw any allowances such as DA, HRA, etc
- (ii) During the contractual period, the applicants can be posted at any branch or offices of the Bank as per the discretion and requirements of the Bank. Applicants could also be posted at the Bank’s discretion, to any offices of the Bank or the departments or offices or business units of the Bank’s subsidiaries or associate institutions. The appointment being purely contractual in nature, the appointee shall not be entitled for any superannuation benefits whatsoever. It is clarified that the appointees shall not be entitled for any gratuity, provident fund or pension benefit. The contractual period of service would not be counted for any superannuation benefits, in case, the appointee is considered for appointment in the services of the Bank as a regular full time employee at a later stage.