ICET Notification 2013
ICET 2013 Notification pdf has been released. Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details like eligibility criteria, online application form, online application fee, ICET Syllabus 2013, ICET Qualifying marks, model papers, ICET Ranking Criteria , exam date, previous papers, important topics, counselling dates, ICET Important Dates 2013.
Applications are invited for appearing at the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET-2013) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by the following Universities in the State of Andhra Pradesh including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2013-2014 to be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004; G.O. Ms. No.108 dated 30.07.2005; and G.O. Ms. No.66, dated 15.07.2011 of Higher Education Department and its amendments).
1. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
2. Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)
3. Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU)
4. Andhra University (AU)
5. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
6. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University (BRAU)
7. Dravidian University (DU)
8. JNT University, Ananthapur (JNTU-A)
9. JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
10. JNT University, Kakinada (JNTU-K)
11. Kakatiya University (KU)
12. Krishna University (KrU)
13. Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
14. Osmania University (OU)
15. Palamur University (PU)
16. Rayalaseema University (RU)
17. Sri KrishnaDevaraya University (SKU)
18. Sri Venkateswara University (SVU)
19. Satavahana University (SU)
20. Sri Padmavati Mahila Viswavidyalayam (Women’s University) (SPMU)
21. Telangana University (TU)
22. Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU)
23. Yogi Vemana University (YVU)
Eligibility Criteria to appear for ICET-2013
- a) The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004 & G.O. Ms. No.108, dated 30.07.2005; and G.O. Ms. No.66, dated 15.07.2011 of Higher Education Department and its amendments).
- b) The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- c) The candidates seeking admission i) For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.ii) For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- d) The qualifying degree obtained by Distance Mode programme should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- e) The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for ICET-2013.
- f) Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- g) Qualifying marks in ICET-2013 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates. Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- i) Appears for Counseling at the notified Centers.
- ii) Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for parttime\evening\distance mode).
- iii) Satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned
ICET Online Applications Form 2013
ICET Online Applications Form 2013 should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP Online Centers, Mee Seva/ e – Seva Centers in A.P. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card).
ICET ONLINE APPLICATION FEE: Rs. 250/-
*The candidates are advised to pay the application fees, along with late fee if applicable and apply on-line at the earliest, in order to avoid last minute rush. They are further advised to keep the
information ready and get familiarized with online application process before proceeding to submit online application.