IBPS RRB 2012 Challan Form
Candidates can apply online only from 01.06.2012 to 25.06.2012 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should–
- (i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in the Advertisement.
- (ii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).
- (iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters Written Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 01.06.2012 to 25.06.2012 (Online payment) and 04.06.2012 to 30.06.2012 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive)
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.450/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.350/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “Common Written Examination for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- RRBsOFFICERS (Scale-I,II and III) September 2012” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANTS (Multipurpose) September 2012” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of:
- (1) ONLINE MODE of payment of requisite fees / intimation charges or
- (2) OFFLINE MODE of payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges payment of fees / intimation charges through CBS branches of any one of the following 6 Public Sector Banks Bank of Baroda , Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India
(1) Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
- (i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- (iii) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- (iv) In case candidates wish to pay fees/ intimation charges through the online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- (v) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- (vi) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
- (vii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- (viii) Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
- For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
(2) OFFLINE MODE (at counters of specified Bank branches):
Payment of fee/ intimation charges through CBS branches any one of the following 6 Public Sector Banks- Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India
- (i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. An Email & sms indicating the Registration number and Password will be sent.
- (ii) In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. An Email & sms indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. Candidates to take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed after submission thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. (For example: If one has registered on 09.06.2012, then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 11th to 13th June, 2012, considering 10th is non- working day). Once fee paid, the registration process is completed.
Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
Note- – There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, three days after fee payment. After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form three days after fee payment, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
They should not send this printout to the IBPS/ Banks. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post applied, Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Cell Number, State, Center of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. No acknowledgment will be given for online registration. However a Registration Number and Password will be generated and an email/ sms intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form. If candidates do not receive the email and sms intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered as valid. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances after the last date specified for submitting the application details. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the IBPS’s website on account of heavy load on
IBPS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the IBPS. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law as may be deemed requisite.