Institutes of Banking Personnel Selection (ibps) conducting common written examination(CWE) for recruitment of probationary officers or management trainees. second phase is going to conduct on 17th june, 2012. This exam is for the personnel who are eligible and also to the employees for promotion. Total 19 public sector banks are participating.Candidates who passed this exam has to see the individual bank website for the recruitment notification.
Selection process will be as written exam followed by group discussion and/or interview for final selection.
Application process for IBPS PO Recruitment 2012
- Applications are availble in online from 09-03-2012 to 30-03-2012 .
- Application fee is only 50/- for SC/ST/PWD and 450/- for others.
- scanned copy of recent photograph and signature has to be taken.
- valid email address has to be maintained till the end of the recruitment.
Educational qualification for IBPS PO Recruitment 2012
Candidates possessing minimum degree from any recognised university.
Candidate should have the age limit between 20 and 30 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD/EX-Army men.
- Examination duration is 150 minutes for objective and 90 minutes for descriptive.
- Objective paper comprises of 225 marks which consists of general awareness, computer knowledge , quantitative aptitude, reasoning and english language. Descriptive paper consists english composition, letterwriting , essay, precis, etc.,
- Candidates descriptive paper is evaluated only if he/she qualifies in objective.