IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2015: The IBPS PO/ MT online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 posts in the Participating Organisations listed below is tentatively scheduled in October 2015. Candidates applying can check complete details on ibps po/mt notification, IBPS PO/ MT REcruitment 2015, ibps po/mt application form, ibps po/mt model question paper, ibps po/mt last date, ibps po/mt exam syllabus etc on our website
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-V). The examination will be two tier i.e online examination will be held in two phases preliminary and main.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- Activity On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Download of call letters for Pre Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 09.09.2015 to 19.09.2015
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary: 18.09.2015 to 23.09.2015
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 23.09.2015 onwards
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : 03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015, 11.10.2015
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: October 2015
- Online Examination – Main Declaration of Result – Main
Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age (As on 01.07.2015): Minimum- 20 years & Maximum- 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995.
Selection Procedure: Marks obtained only in the main examination will be considered for shortlisting for interview and also for final merit listing.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015.
On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates: 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015.
Online Examination – Main: 31.10.2015.