IBPS PO Descriptive Previous Paper 2011
Written English Questions (50 marks):
There were total 3 descriptive question in this section and each question had 2 alternate question.
A. Letter Writing:(15 Marks)
1. Write a letter to your friends/sister and tell him/her about the importance of Women’s Reservation Bill.
2. Write a letter to a local news paper and ask them to promote tourist spots in your area
3. Write a letter to to concerned authorities about power cuts in your area.
B. Essay Writing: (20 Marks)
2. The recent boom in Telecommunication System in India [Not in Exact language as written in question paper, but topic is same]
C. Precise Writing: (15 Marks)
1. Topic was on ‘Benami properties’ and price bubble in real estate properties.