IBPS Clerk 2013 Fee Payment Modes
IBPS Clerk Notification 2012 has been released to conduct the IBPS Common Written Examination CWE Exam. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online from 15-10-2012 and the last date for Online registration is 5-11-2012. Candidates who are applying should check the complete details like Online Registration form,Eligibility Criteria,Cut off Marks,Call Letter,Results,Exam date,Online Application form and Syllabus for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2012
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 15.10.2012 to 05.11.2012 (Online payment) and 17.10.2012 to 09.11.2012 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive), Application Fee can be paid in Online Mode or Offline mode according to their convenience
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 400 /- for all others
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges either through the ONLINE mode or the OFFLINE mode:
- Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
- (i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- (iii) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- (iv) In case candidates wish to pay fees/ intimation charges through the online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- (v) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- (vi) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
- (vii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- (viii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
- For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
(2) Payment of fees/ intimation charges via OFFLINE MODE (at counters of specified Bank branches)
- Payment of fee/ intimation charges through the offline mode can be made through the CBS branches of any one of the following 7 Public Sector Banks- Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India
Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password. An Email & sms indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & sms indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. Candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed after submission. The registration at this stage is provisional.
Fee payment will be accepted at the CBS branches of the banks listed above from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. (For example: If
one has registered on 20.10.2012, then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 23.10.2012 to 27.10.2012, considering 21.10.2012 is a non- working day). Once fee has been paid, the registration process is completed.
Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees/ intimation charges. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
Note- – There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, three days after fee payment.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form three days after fee payment, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS/ Banks.