1. Trade control in India is regulated by?
2. Which of the following is not a reason for regulating the banking operations?
A. Banks hold a major portion of the public savings
B. Banks intermediate between the savings and investments
C. Banks hold a large part of the money supply
D. Banks earn profit from non-fund services
3. Which of the following is a public sector Bank?
4. Performance guarantee is issued?
A. In lieu of earnest money
B. In lieu of retention money
C. In lieu of indemnity bonds
D. For successful competition of Turnkey projects
5. The Reverse Repo has the following characteristic?
A. Borrowing by RBI from banks
B. Borrowing with government security as collateral
C. Short term borrowing
D. All the above
6. Which of the following is not one of the essential elements of internal audit?
7. Which of the following is not a transfer of funds by using the electronic media?
A. Mail transfer of funds
B. Telegraphic transfer of funds
C. Electronic credit transfers
D. Electronic clearing transfers
8. Debt Recovery Tribunals accept petitions from Banks and financial institutions, only when the amount of suit is for Rs?
A. 1 00 000 and above
B. 5 00 000 and above
C. 7 50 000 and above
D. 10 00 000 and above
9. A term loan is classified as a non-performing asset, if interest or installment is overdue for period exceeding how many days?
10. Which of the following is a disadvantage of going public issue?
A. Provides liquidity to existing shares
B. Commands better pricing than placement with few investors
C. Increased regulatory norms
D. Enables valuation of the company