IBPS Clerks 2011 offers you two modes of payments Offine and Online. Application fee of Rs 350/- for regualar and Rs 50/- for SC/ST is the fee for IBPS Clerk 2011 Exam. Let us see how to pay Fees online and Off line
Online IBPS Clerks 2011 Fee Payment
- Once you are filling the application online it is integrated with payment gateway and you can pay fee there itself.
- You can use Master Card/Visa/ or net banking for the payment
- On successful completion a e-receipt will be generated , take printouts of that
- It has to be submitted with the call letter at the time of written exam
Offline IBPS Clerks 2011 Fee Payment
- A format of the fee payment will be at IBPS website.
- Take the printout of the fee payment from IBPS website and indicate the particular bank they wish to apply for
- Take the challan with proper details such as Name, DOB, CAtegory, contact Number, Post Applied and other such details.
- make payment of the requisite fee/ intimation charges in any
branch of the in mentioned Banks.
- Bank of Baroda (Account No. 03970200001597),
- Bank of India (Account No. 005120110000777),
- Central Bank of India (Account No. 3135147199),
- Indian Overseas Bank (Account No. 143502000000850),
- Punjab National Bank (Account No. 3985002100046381),
- United Bank of India (Account No. 0284053402005)