1. The first Indian bank to open a branch outside India in Londonin 1946:
D. Bank of India
2. Latest Public Sector Bank in India:
D. Bank of India
3. Which of the following factors is not required to be considered to analyze the repayment capacity of a borrower?
A. Working capital management
B. Personal educational qualifications
C. Financial leverage
D. Interest rate risk management
4. Which of the following is a facilitating service of core loan products of retail banking services?
A. Current or savings accounts
B. Legal services for documentation
C. Delivery of loan at promised time period
D. Flexibility in prepayment of loan
5. Which of the following is an most important advantage of retail banking on the resource side?
A. Consumer loans are low risk products
B. Innovative product development and disbursal
C. Increases the subsidiary business of a bank
D. Requires less efforts to market retail loan product
6. The interest in savings bank accounts of a bank is calculated on?
A. Minimum amount of balance that is maintained in the account in between 10th and the last day of month
B. Maximum amount of balance that is maintained in the account in between 10th and the last of month
C. Minimum amount of balance that is maintained in the account in between 1st and the last day of month
D. Maximum amount of balance that is maintained in the account in between 1st and the last of month
7. The credit policy of a bank does not deal with?
A. Credit risk management
B. Documentation standards
C. Review and renewal of advances
D. Outstanding balances in deposit accounts
8. Issuing credit cards is a component of ?
A. Corporate banking
B. Rural banking
C. Retail banking
D. Micro finance
9. The Largest foreign bank operating in India:
A. Citi Bank
D. Standard Chartered Bank
10. Which bank is the largest issuer of credit cards inIndia?