IB ACIO Online Application Form 2013
Intelligence Bureau has released notification for the year 2013 for filling up 750 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Posts in IB ACIO Recruitment 2013. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date 12/08/2013 by filling IB ACIO online application form 2013. Candidates applying have to check complete details on IB ACIO Recruitment 2013 notification like IB ACIO online application form 2013, challan form, previous papers, syllabus, exam pattern, cut off marks, IB ACIO Hall ticket download and other details from our website.
IB ACIO Online Application Form 2013
- (i) IB ACIO Online Application Form 2013should be submitted only through online registration by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in
- (ii) Applications will not be accepted through any other mode. Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- (iii) The format of IB ACIO Online Application Form 2013 is divided into two parts viz.Part I relates to the personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate and Part-II relates to the payment modes. The candidate will have to fill up the Part-I of IB ACIO Online Application Form 2013, and then has to select option for payment of fees, if any, in part II of the application form. Candidates are required to upload their photographs & signature at the time of registration itself.
- (iv) Candidates are advised to submit only one IB ACIO Online Application Form 2013. Submission of another/multiple applications may result in cancellation of his/her applications altogether.
- (v) The candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip
and keep it in safe custody and also note down their registration number and
Roll Number (as and when allotted) separately for future reference.
(vi) Candidates are required to possess an e-mail ID valid for 06 (Six) months
which is to be entered in theIB ACIO Online Application Form 2013 at the time of ON-LINE
registration so that admit cards for the written examination and interview call
letters can be sent to the candidate. In addition to this the candidate must
furnish one mobile number in the column provided in the IB ACIO Online Application Form 2013to
enable us to give SMS alert about the downloading of the admit card for written
examination and interview.
- (vii) Applicants are advised to ensure that email addresses ending with
@gmail.com are directed to their inbox and not to spam folder or any other
(viii) This office will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or
malfunctioning of the mobile phone number given by the candidate.
(ix) Necessary information regarding written examination, downloading of
admit cards and interview call letters will also be hosted on the website
www.mha.nic.in from time to time. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit
the website of MHA from time to time.
- (x) Applicants are also advised to keep checking their email from time to time
and particularly 2-3 days before the date of written examination for any
- (xi) Applicants are NOT required to submit hard copy of their IB ACIO Online Application Form 2013.
IB ACIO Exam Fee
Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee. Mode of Payment
Applicants (who are required to pay the fee) can pay the fee by cash deposit (offline payment) at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part-II of the IB ACIO Online Application Form 2013) or by using internet banking facility of State Bank of India or ATM-cum-Debit card of State Bank of India only. Part–II of the IB ACIO Online Application Form 2013pertains to payment of fee, wherein the applicant can opt for mode of payment, viz., offline payment or online payment.
Offline Payment (Cash Deposit): In this option, the applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form (wherein name of the applicant and his/her Registration number will be printed) and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
Online Payment (Internet Banking and ATM-Cum-Debit Card): The applicants having internet banking facility of State Bank of India or having ATMcum-Debit card of State Bank of India can pay the fee online. Once the online payment option is selected by the applicant, he/she would be automatically guided to the website of State Bank of India and after paying the fee through a user friendly interface, he/she would be guided back to the registration form/website and a confirmation is immediately flashed regarding receipt of payment.
Those candidates who apply on the closing date and opt for Cash Payment can deposit the fees in any State Bank of India branch after a gap of one working day i.e, on 14.7.2013. However, for other modes of payment i.e., online payment through State Bank of India Internet Banking and State Bank of India ATM-cum-Debit Card, the last date for depositing the fees would be the closing date.