The Haryana School Shisksha Pariyojna Parishad , Shiksha Sadan, Panchkula has invited applicants for filling up the vacancies for the post of INFORMATION- CUM-OFFICE-CUM-LIBRARY MANAGER on year to year on basis of contract (Consolidated remuneration) in Sarva Siksha Sadan (SSA). So the candidates who are interested in the post in contract basis can check details below to write the entrance and compete for the post.
Syllabus for HPSPP SSA Recruitment 2012
The selected candidates will have to undergo three months training after their selection. During this training selected candidates will be imparted training regarding all the three responsibilities of the job i.e. Information Management (1 st ), Office Management (2 nd) & Library Management (3rd), which will have to be successfully completed by all the candidates. The training will be evaluated through subjective/ objective examination after the training is completed.
Number of posts for HPSPP Recruitment 2012 : 3118
- Gen.- 1311 posts
- ESM (Gen.) -219 posts
- Sports Person (Gen.)-31 posts
- SC-530 posts
- ESM (SC)-62 posts
- Sport person (SC)-31 posts
- BCA-405 posts
- ESM (BC-A)-62 posts
- Sports person (BC-A)-16 posts
- Sport person (BC-B)-15 posts
- BC-B- 250 posts
- ESM(BC-B)-93 posts
- PH (Blindness or low vision)-31 posts
- PH(Hearing impairment)-31 posts
- PH (Loco motor disability)-31 posts
Eligibility/Educational Qualification for Manager Posts, HPSPP Recruitment 2012
Essential Qualification :
- M.Sc. (Computer Science) (with at least 50% Marks) Or Master in Computer Application (with at least 50% Marks) Or BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology (with at least 50% Marks) Or BE/B.Tech in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer (with at least 50% marks in both) Or MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer (with at least 50% marks in both) from recognized university.
- Complete Knowledge of Multimedia & Web Technology, Computer Science & Informatics Technology.
Desirable Qualifications :
- Graduate Or Post Graduate in Library Science from a recognized university.
- B.Ed. Or M.Ed. from a recognized university.
- STET Qualified (Related to 9 th to 12 th ).
Note : All the Degrees/Diplomas should be from recognized university/board.
HPSPP SSA Manager Recruitment Important Dates 2012
- The applicants have to apply only online on website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in between 08-02-2012 and 09-03-2012.
- Last date for depositing/paying registration fee is 13-03-2012
Age limit for different Manager posts, HPSPP SSA Recruitment 2012
The age should be between 18 and 40 years as on 9th March 2012. The relaxation of age relaxation will be as per the instructions
of Haryana Government. The age relaxation in upper age for categories SC/BC is 5 years and for Physically Handicappedpeople the age relaxation is 10 years.
Pay scale Different Manager posts, HPSPP SSA Recruitment 2012
The remuneration/pay for the posts of Information manager, Office manager , Library manager would be Rs. 20, 000 and the pay shall be fixed on the basis of performance of the concerned candidate.
How to Apply for HPSPP SSA Recruitment 2012
The job aspirants should have to apply only online at website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in from 08-02- 2012 to 09-03-2012 up to 5:00 PM. and generate his/her application number. Once his/her application number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form, paste recent photograph on it and get it attested from a notary or a Gazette officer. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test, interview and also counseling, if called for. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post.
Application fee for HPSPP SSA Recruitment 2012
The Fee of application is Rs. 250/- for General Category and Rs. 125/- for Scheduled Caste category Candidates Application Fee is to be deposited in the Account, Current Account No. 65023202930 [Application Fee Account] with any of the branches of State Bank of Patiala across Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pardesh, Uttrakhand & Madhya Pardesh etc
For more information visit