How to apply online for SBI Clerk recruitment
State bank of India announces vacancies for the posts of clerks in its various branches and banks on a periodic basis. In order to apply for these posts, a candidate needs to fill SBI clerk application form and appear for the examination. The application form is available on the official website www.sbi.co.in . Check the eligibility criteria before fill the online application form.
Eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk recruitment:
Age : Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
Education: 10+2 equivalent qualification.
Few things need to keep in mind before applying online for these posts that are E-mail address, photo and signature (scanned), the size of scanned photo must be in the dimensions of 20kb-50kb, the size of scanned signature must be in the dimensions of 10kb-20kb, marks details of the qualifying examination(SSC, Graduation, etc), mobile number with facility of SMS.
How to fill up the SBI clerk application form:
- Log on to www.sbi.co.in and click on the recruitment link on the left side bar.
- After that click on the appropriate link that contains the online application form.
- Now the online form is n front of your screen. Carefully fill the online application form by following the On-Screen instructions.
- Now, you have to upload your photograph and signature at the time of submitting the online application form.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, you have to pay an application fee of Rs.350 either by online mode or offline mode.
- In online mode, you have to make the payment online by using the Internet banking and credit/debit cards.
- In offline mode, a system generated challan form will be generated by the system that must be used for submitting the challan form in the SBI bank’s branch.
- Candidates are required to take the print-out of the application form that will be generated at the time of submitting the SBI online application form.