CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2013
CISF Head Constable ministerial recruitment 2013 notification has been released s for filling up the backlog vacancies of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes and Ex- Servicemen in the rank of Head Constable (Ministerial) in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date 26-02-2013. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details on online application form, challan form, Selection process , Written Examination Syllabus, Verification of Eligibility Standards, Skill test norms on computer, Medical Examination, model question papers, final selection on CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2013.
Total number of Head Constable (Ministerial) in CISF Head Constable ministerial recruitment 2013 are 464 posts
Closing date: 26.02.2013. In case of residents of north east region by 05.03.2013. Applications received late will not be entertained
Intermediate or 10+2 from recognized Board/University
Skill test norms on computer – English typing w.p.m. @ 35 Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed -10 mts) (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an
average of 5 key depression for each word.)
1) For SC/OBC:
For Male: Height: 167.5Cms and Chest: Unexpanded – 81Cms, & Expanded- Minimum expansion 5Cms
For Female: Height: 157Cms & Chest: NA
2) For ST:
For Male: Height: 162.5Cms and Chest: Unexpanded-76Cms & Expanded-Minimum expansion 5Cms
For Female: Height: 152.5Cms & Chest: NA
3) For Minimum Height/Chest of candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaoni, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K
For Male: Height: 165Cms and Chest: Unexpanded-78Cms & Expanded-Minimum expansion 5Cms
For Female: Height: 155Cms and Chest: NA
- Selection process will consist of the following :-
- Written Examination: Objective type question paper to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 02 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Intelligence, General Knowledge, General English or Hindi and Arithmetic.
- Verification of Eligibility Standards Eligibility standard will be verified as enumerated in Para-III of this Notification.. Skill test norms on computerEnglish typing w.p.m. @ 35 Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed -10 mts) (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word.)
- Medical Examination Candidates selected in order of merit (equal to the number of vacancies notified) will be put through a detailed Medical examination to ascertain their fitness.
- Candidates have to appear in all stages of Recruitment for which they have qualified. If a candidate is absent from any stage/event for which he has qualified, his candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates, who qualify in the Written Examination with reference to such minimum
qualifying marks as may be fixed by the Department, will be put through subsequent
stages of selection
In all cases, a candidate declared UNFIT in Detailed Medical Examination, will be
communicated the grounds for such rejection by indicating “Parameters measures” and
“Standard normal parameter” in legible language by the Medical Board. The
candidate, if not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, can submit an appeal
for Review Medical Examination within a period of 15 days with a proof of his/her fitness
in the prescribed form attached as per Annexure-VII. The medical certificate will not be
taken into consideration unless it contains a note by the medical practitioner concerned to
the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidates has
already been declared unfit for appointment in the CISF by a Medical Officer. The
appeal will also not be taken into consideration unless it contains medical re-examination
fee of Rs.25/- through demand draft. (the details of authority to whom the appeal should
be submitted and DDO concerned and payable branch etc will be mentioned in the
Rejection Slip itself to be issued by the Examining Medical Officer/Chairman of the
Revaluation of OMR sheets will not be permitted.
The application fee will be Rs.50/-(Rupees Fifty only) which is to be sent along with application through crossed non-refundable India Postal Order drawn in favour of the officers mentioned in column 2 of the table given in Para-IX below. No fee is required in the case of SC, ST, women and Ex-Servicemen candidates. Application fee remitted in any other form viz money order, bank draft, banker cheque will not be accepted and the applications which are accompanied with the application fee in the any other form (other than the postal order) will summarily be rejected.
• DIG, CISF, (North Zone) CISF Campus, Saket, PO: Malviya Nagar, New Delhi- 110017
• DIG, CISF Complex, WZ HQr, Sector- 35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410 210
• DIG, CISF (South Zone) Rajaji Bhawan “D” Block, Besant Nagar, Chennai-90
• DIG, CISF, (East Zone) Patliputra Near Raj Chikitsa, Boring road, Patna-13 (Bihar)
• DIG, CISF (North East Zone) Premises NO. 553, East Kolkata Township (Kasba) Kolkata
For more details on CISF Head Constable ministerial recruitment 2013 Click here