HAL management trainee recruitment 2012-13
HAL management trainee recruitment 2012 notification has been released for filling up 343 Management trainee MT posts. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 19.10.2012. Candidate who are applying should know the complete details like Eligibility criteria like age limit and Education qualifications,Online Application form,Application fee ,Selection Process,Online Test pattern,Online Test Syllabus, last date for Online registration, how to apply, details,challan form download forhal recruitment 2012-13 management trainee.
HAL invites applications from young, energetic & result oriented Graduate Engineers and Finance/HR Professionals for the post of Management Trainees for its various Production, Overhaul & Service Divisions / Research & Design Centre’s/Offices, at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nasik, Koraput (Orissa), Lucknow, Kanpur, Korwa (Uttar Pradesh), Barrackpore (West Bengal) & Kasaragod (Kerala)
Total Number of Vacancies in HAL management trainee recruitment 2013- online Application form for Applying online are 343. The details of break up in vacancies is given below
- Management Trainee (Technical): 273 posts
- Management Trainee (Integrated Materials Management): 25 posts.
- Management Trainee (Finance): 20 posts
- Management Trainee (Human Resources): 25 posts
- Last date for submission of online application is 19.10.2012
- Download of Admit Card for Online Test at HAL Website 26.10.2012
- Declaration of Test results at HAL Website 4.12.2012
- Download of Interview Call Letter at HAL Website 6.12.2012
- Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bangalore 10.12.2012 – 15.12.2012
- Declaration of the list of provisionally selected candidates at HAL Website 20.12.2012
- Download of Provisional Offer of Appointment at HAL Website 20.12.2012
- Pre-employment Medical Test at HAL Hospitals 21.12.2012 – 27.12.2012
- Pre-employment Document Verification at HAL, Bangalore 29.12.2012 & 31.12.2012
- Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 01.10.2012 for General category candidates.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (non – creamy layer) candidates.
- In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Upp er Age limit is relaxable by 10 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissi ble for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989, upper Age l imit is relaxable by 5 years.
- Relaxation in Age for Ex-servicemen will be given a s per extant Government rules.
- Commencement of Training Program at HAL Management Academy, Bangalore 01.01.2013
1. Management Trainee (Technical)
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (Full Time) (4 years after 10 +2) in the Branches of Aeronautical/Computer Science/ Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Metallurgy / Production, from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country. AMIE courses by Institute of Engineers (India) are also eligible.
AMAeSI course from the Aeronautical Society of India, New Delhi under Aeronautical discipline, Grad IIIE course from Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai under Production discipline & AMIIM course from the Indian Institute of Metals, Kolkata under Metallurgy discipline are also eligible.
General / OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 65% marks and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks, in the aggregate, of all the Semesters / Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings / Gradations in their Engineering Degree Examinations.
Engineering Graduates in the Aeronautical Branch with minimum aggregate 60% marks (for General/OBC) and 50% marks (for SC/STs) would be eligible to apply
The Engineering disciplines for Management Trainees (Technical) are as follows: (Refer notification)
2. Management Trainee (Integrated Materials Management):
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology (Full Time) (4 years after 10 +2) in the Branches of Electrical / Mechanical / Production, from Institutes/Universities, recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country. AMIE courses by Institute of Engineers (India) are also eligible.
Grad IIIE course from the Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai under Production discipline are also eligible
General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 65% marks and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks, in the aggregate, of all the Semesters / Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings / Gradations in their Engineering Degree Examinations.
The Engineering disciplines for Management Trainees (IMM) are as follows: (Refer notification)
3. Management Trainee (Finance):
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with a pass in final examination of CA / ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India
4. Management Trainee (Human Resources)
Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/MBA/MSW/MA (3 + 2 years after 10 +2) with specialization in Human Resources/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations from Institutes/Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60 % Marks in both the Bachelor’s Degree and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the aggregate of all the Semesters/Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings / Gradations. SC / ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% Marks in both the Bachelor’s Degree and Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the aggregate of all the Semesters / Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings/Gradations
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for an Objective Type Competitive Online Test at their own expense, on the date, time and venue, whi ch will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
- The test will be of 2 ½ hours duration. The te st will be in three parts. Part – I will consist of 20 questions on general awareness. Part – II will c onsist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning. Part – III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned discipline of Engineering / Finance / HR. The test can be taken i n Hindi or English. Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English at the time of applying for the post which can not be changed subsequently.
- The Online Test will be held at Ahmedabad, Ba ngalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pune & Vijayawada. Candidates are required to choose any two cities as preference – 1 & 2 for Tes t Center and no change in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. Howev er, HAL reserves the right to add / cancel any centre and allocate appropriate centre t o the candidates.
- The candidate has to download his Admit card f rom HAL website. Admit cards will not be sent either by post or by e-mail.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
An Application fee of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only), (exempted in the case of SC/ST/PWD candidates). All core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the Registration Fee in specially opened Account No. 30969511830, on behalf of HAL. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only through HAL Website (Careers section): www.hal-india.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted. The Website is functional from 1200 hours on 3.10.2012 to 1200 hours on 19.10.2012 for registration.
- Before registering the applications at HAL website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid & activ e till the completion of selection procedure. Scanned copy of latest passport size colour photog raph (in jpg file only & less than 180 KB size) for uploading with the application for m. Educational details like semester-wise marks etc
- The steps for depositing the Application Fee & sub mitting the Application Online are as follows:
- Step – 1: Candidate is required to click the link given in c areer section of HAL website for the Registration & select the name of the post wanted to apply.
- Step – 2: The Personal & Educational details are required to be filled up and photograph to be uploaded. Before finally submitti ng the details entered, an editing option will be given to the candidate for editing any details already entered, if required. In case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Internal categories, on submission of personal & educational details, the r egistration process will be completed by generating a unique Application Number in the Application Confirmation page. They are required to print the system generated Application confirmation page for future reference. In case of candidates belonging to General & OBC c ategories, on submission of personal & educational details, they are required t o print the Bank Challan (Payin-Slip) for depositing the Application Fee in the Bank.
- Step – 3(for General / OBC Categories only): Candidate has to approach any of the core banking branches of SBI with the “Pay-in-Slip ” and deposit the Application Fee of Rs. 400/- along with the bank charges Rs. 25/- in“Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” bearing No. 30969511830, on or before 18.10.12. On receipt of the Application Fee, the concerned SBI branch will enter an unique Journal Number in the “Pay-in-Slip”. Candidates should retain ori ginal counterfoil of the “Pay-in-Slip” (Candidate’s copy) for future reference.
- Step – 4(for General / OBC Categories only): After payment of Application Fee in the Bank, candidate is required to log on HAL website on or before 1200 hrs on 19.10.12.and fill-up the E-Mail ID & Date of Birth in the link given. Candidate will then be requiredtoenter the details of payment of Application Fee (i. e., Name & Code No. of SBI Branch,SBI Journal No, Date of Deposit of Application Fee in bank). On submission, Application Confirmation page will be displayed. Candidate is required to print the Application confirmation page for future reference.
In case of non payment of Application Fee and not completing the above steps, the Application will be incomplete and the same wi ll be rejected.