HAL Recruitment 2016
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production / Overhaul / Service Divisions and 11 co-located Research & Design Centres spread across the country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses Design, Development, Manufacture, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles. To fuel its ambitious growth plan, HAL is looking for young, energetic & result oriented Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record for the posts of Management Trainee /Design Trainee for its various Production, Overhaul & Service Divisions / Research & Design Centres / Offices at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kasaragod, Nasik, Koraput (Orissa), Lucknow, Kanpur, Korwa (Uttar Pradesh) and Barrackpore (West Bengal)
VACANCIES & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT for HAL Recruitment 2016
The Qualification requirement for various posts of Management Trainees / Design Trainees is as under: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10 +2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering, indicated below:
- Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 7.2.2017 for General category candidates
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates.
Selection Process for HAL Recruitment 2016
- HAL will be utilising Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2017 results for recruitment of (a) Management Trainees in the Disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical & Civil; and (b) Design Trainees in the Disciplines of Electrical, Electronics & Mechanical. Only GATE – 2017 results will be reckoned for recruitment to the aforesaid posts. Results of GATE Examination of previous years will not be reckoned.
- Candidates who qualify in the GATE – 2017 examination will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline / post and category based on the GATE – 2017 results and requirement. GATE -2017 scores (marks out of 100) will be reckoned for shortlisting of candidates for the Personal Interview. Final selection for HAL Recruitment 2016 will be done by assigning the weightage of 85% marks for GATE -2017 Scores (out of 100) and 15% marks for Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the posts as above, are required to first apply for GATE – 2017 and thereafter appear in GATE-2017 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2017 Organising Institute in one of the following relevant GATE – 2017 Examination Papers:
- Information related to GATE – 2017 can be obtained from the GATE – 2017 Organising Institutes Website www.gate.iitr.ernet.in Candidates who have applied to appear for GATE – 2017 will receive their GATE – 2017 Registration Number printed in the Admit Card. On receipt/ downloading of the GATE – 2017 Admit Card, with Registration Number, candidates will have to separately apply 4 Online to Hindustan Aeronautics Limited indicating their GATE – 2017 Registration Number.
- Applications without valid GATE – 2017 registration number will be rejected for HAL Recruitment 2016. The link for applying Online to HAL will be available from 1100 hrs. on 6th January 2017 to 1600 hrs. 7th February 2017 on the HAL Website (www.hal-india.com) under ‘Careers’ Section. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The instructions for filling up the HAL Online Application will be hosted on the HAL Website on 6th January 2017.
- There is no separate Application Fee for applying for the post of Management Trainee (Technical)/ Management Trainee (Civil)/ Design Trainee in HAL under this recruitment. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this Advertisement.
- HAL reserves the right to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post he/ she has applied.