Gujarat Civil Judge Application Form Submission 2012
The High Court of Gujarat, in view of the guidelines of the Honorable Supreme Court in the case of Malik Mazhar Sultan & Anr. V/s. U.P. Public Service Commission & Ors. and the Gujarat State Judicial Service Rules, 2005, invites Online applications from the eligible candidates, for filling up, by Competitive Examination, approximately 320 vacancies (33 Regular + 287 Ad-hoc), existing & future, in the cadre of Civil Judges. Online Application can be made from 1.00 p.m. on 01/05/2012. Last date for submission of Online Application is 15/05/2012 till 23:59 hours.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes or orthopedically Disabled Persons are required to pay fees of Rs. 250/- plus Bank Charges
- All other candidates are required to pay fees of Rs. 500/– plus Bank Charges.
- The candidates making payment of fees shall remit the same in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India using the Cash Voucher in the special format appended to this Advertisement, from 30/04/2012 to 15/05/2012 during bank working days and hours.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
Candidates shall download the cash voucher and pay the fee to fill the online application form. Here is the link to download Cash Voucher to pay fees
How to Apply
- Online Application will be open from 1.00 p.m. on 01/05/2012.
- After payment of fee candidate have to visit http://hcrec.guj.nic.in:8080 for online application form on 01-05-2012.
- Candidates copy of Cash Voucher should be kept safe after payment of fee for filling up the application form online.
- Candidate should fill all the details in the application form along with details in cash voucher journal number
- Candidate should scan signed copy of his passport size picture, which should be uploaded at the time of application form submission