GPAT 2013 Notification
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT 2013 Notification has been released. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date 8th April 2013. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details like GPAT Syllabus, model papers, previous paper, online application form, online registration form, challan form, admit card/hall ticket download, results date etc on GPAT 2013 Notification.
AICTE has been conducting the National level GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) since 2010-11 in paper pencil mode for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all postgraduate pharmacy programmes approved by AICTE.
- The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting computer based online GPAT for admission for academic year 2013-14.
- The testing window will be open for three days i.e. from 16 th May 2013 to 18 th May 2013 in 57 cities. The candidates will have option of selecting date and city for appearing in the test
- Registration window opens on 08.03.2013
- Last Date for Online Registration 08.04.2013
- Print out of Hall ticket From 29.04.2013
- Computer based test dates 16.05.2013 to 18.05.2013
- Test Timings 9.30 am – 12.30 pm , 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
- Declaration of result 31.05.2013
- Print out of Score Cards From 31.05.2013 to 30.06.2013
Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) and those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in
GPAT Registration 2013
- online from 8th March to 8th April, 2013 on website www.aicte-gpat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- General/OBC : Rs.1200 + Bank charges
- SC/ST/PD : Rs.600 + Bank charges
Mode of Payment
- Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card : Online through www.aicte-gpat.
- in Cash Payment : Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.